Washed and waxed the ride today

Nightrunner941

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spent like 5 hours washing and waxing the nightrunner today. I cant believe how dirty the thing gets sitting in the garage. Thought I would share some pics.

Attachments

• DSC01440.jpg
    DSC01440.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC01451.jpg
    DSC01451.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC01452.jpg
    DSC01452.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 597
  • DSC01453.jpg
    DSC01453.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC01475.jpg
    DSC01475.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 126
Black looks so good all cleaned up :rock:

on a side note, sounds like you need to clean the garage next :p

Get a dust mop polisher. If it has a good coat of wax, u can dust the truck in minutes if it is dirty from just dust in the garage

Get a dust mop polisher. If it has a good coat of wax, u can dust the truck in minutes if it is dirty from just dust in the garage

You talking about one of these? I have one somewhere. Been awhile since I haven't had a car in the garage for the past 3 years.

41EDyJ9TEiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Its called a "California duster"....I have 3 of em.....dirter they get the better they work....I would only wash my truck (not a DD) every 3-4 months...the duster kept it clean in between washes...and no truck is purdier than an SRT NR...:rock:

They work great!! My car was in the garage closed up for a few months while and when i came home and used one to wipe the car off it looked just as good as it did the day i left

What a beauty! Gotta love Black when it's clean and waxed. Like wearing a Tuxedo out for the night. Makes ya feel sexy!:elefant:

You talking about one of these? I have one somewhere. Been awhile since I haven't had a car in the garage for the past 3 years.

41EDyJ9TEiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is how you get the spider lines, swirl marks and fine scratches in your purdy black paint. Used these before, if any of that dust has a grain of sand (im in florida) it drags it across the paint.

Man mine needs 5 hours of my time very soon. I allready have my black box ready. Yours looks great! :drool:

you have one nice truck right there bud! :rock:
Black is still the nicest colour on a car when it's clean!

You worked hard to wash and wax the truck in 5 hours!

When I take the truck for a welness care I'm like 10-12 hours bussy...
But then I use the mequiars 5 step to detail the car pefectly.;)
Then she is shining like a mirror. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back