Wasted trip to emission

34bud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading old threads about testing and how to pass if your truck sits for extended period of time mine(garage queen) I took advice and drove it on the highway 30 minutes and in town another 15 when they plugged into the ecm they told me only one area had reported gave me my money back and sent me packing. I called the dealer service no service and was told I would have to drive it at least 100 miles to get all areas to report to the ecm. So tomorrow will be nice so I guess a road trip is in order. Will let you know how it goes.

I hardly drive mine.......I drove it 10 miles to the place and they plugged it in and it passed:dontknow: Do you disconnect your battery when you have it sit? What mods do you have?

Mods are:paxton blower mid cats gone magnaflo system Truck ecm and Paxton fmu tuned by DC performance. Like the Dealer said if the check engine light is not lit then its fine. Will see tomorrow

Another waisted trip. Drove 100 miles on Highway 30 minutes in stop and go traffic computer still not ready. This was the same reason I got rid of my Xwife

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back