Wazzsup's 1/4 Mile journey

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...before watching the video, please try to guess my time based off the following info.
EXCUSES.........
65 degress, but motor is hot hot hot
Track prep...shiiity. blown tranny 15 min earlier in my lane.
Reaction time 1.135....zzzzzzzz at the line
Zip traction for the first 1/8'th
I'm on my period.
Economy has me down.
I had not eaten lunch.
no pressure for the NOS system....only a # or so left from last year.
...and Micky had just text me.

....so guess the see how close you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGckk_9nM60

Damn I guessed a 13:20 ( still faster than Roy's 14 seconds):D

WAZZSUP said:
I liked the 108....but if I set an alarm clock next time I should be able to cut the light better
Don't forget to set the Snooze alarm Bwhahahahahah:D

how hard is it to throw nos up the truck? what about price? dangers? Not a bad run by the way...

Kick....it's easy enough to do. Justin at JMB can hook you up with the right stuff, he will give you the $ amount based on what you want. Dangers....depends on what bells and whistles you get and type of safety features you use. I used all the recommended items Gary told me about and feel as confident as you can playing with fire. Next time at the track I'll spray and see where that gets me at in the traps.

..............You know I HAVE to advise against running the 1/4 mile while on your period. C'mon man what were you thinking? You need a Midol dispenser installed in that rig bro.

I'd give my right nut with a rusty razor blade to have a run in the 13's on tape!

Prof said:
I'd give my right nut with a rusty razor blade to have a run in the 13's on tape!

If they can make Stallone look good in another Rambo....we can do your truck without you in it run 12's....it's all about angles.
Best part was it was unplanned. My son asked if I'd take him over....I'd rather have him watch from the stands then from the side of the road some street race. His time is so limited with sports....so off we went and snagged the camera on the way out the door.

Prof said:
It could be arranged, do you prefer Gillette or just an old straight razor :dontknow: :p

Brad will tape it all for you I am sure:D :D :D

Prof said:
Roy, come to Sacramento on May 9th and I will put your truck through the 1/4 mile below 13 seconds and SRTBrad will film it for you....Deal? And you can keep your nut!

Hmmmm...2075 miles...@ 37.5 mph....four hours a day (I have to have my naps!)...about 14 days...

If I leave this weekend I can make it!

Prof said:
Hmmmm...2075 miles...@ 37.5 mph....four hours a day (I have to have my naps!)...about 14 days...

If I leave this weekend I can make it!

If we put a pic of Wifey on the hood I bet he could make it in 10 hrs !!!!!!

Roger that...hell just write "Wifey" in the dust on my dash and I will follow that anywhere!

Slip.jpg

Here is the slip

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back