We finally took delivery....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
..... our Chief was generous enough to order it without lettering or stripes and let me do all the graphics. This was purchase by a grant we received from FEMA. One of our own fireman wrote and submitted the grant. The truck next to it is being retired after being in service since 1974. We will be having a dedication ceremony tomorrow and I will update the pics then.
100_1503.jpg

100_1504.jpg

100_1505.jpg

100_1506.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1508.jpg

100_1509.jpg

too cool travis, make sure your bro brings the orange challenger to pcb week after next.

EMT/SRT said:
He's coming. He's excited to see the diff. in the Diablo tuner.
we can line em up in the 1/8th im telling you it makes it run on the bottom end. ive got a buddy from miss. that was in town today on a orange one and it looked good in the sunlight.

Right on:rock: :rock: Good Luck to you and your station and thanks for keeping us safe

Ironhead said:
problem though it is one of those slow red trucks

Lookin' good Travis, can't pay any attention to Arnhead. I'm gonna teach him about red trucks in a couple weeks.

can we fill it with beer and leave it at the condo? big ass rolling keg

Awesome and Congrats - give us some specs HP, top speed, 1/4 mile times etc.... Ok really motor - HP etc....

Totally fkn awesome..........

Thanks for sharing those....

Firefighters rule......... you guys simply say that yer just doing your job.....

Bullshit......... I ain't buying it..... You folks are true heroes....

How many ponies....?

D

I think it has about 300 something HP. It is a Cummins with an AUTO Allison. Even with 1000 gallons on board it will move better than I thought. I think 70 is top speed. We haven't put but about 5 miles on it all week. We have been hiding it so it will be a surprise to the community. It seats 8 total and 5 seats have air packs built in the backs of the seats so we can pack out on the way to the call. It came fully stocked with all new equipment including a huge generator. We are extremely proud. We spent about 3 hours today detailing it for tomorrows big showing-off!

:rock: :rock: :rock: congrats :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

may the hours & miles stay low :rock:

Congrats Travis!!! That sure is a pretty rig!!

Sometimes FEMA gets it right!!!:rock:

Is there an Engine #2? I've driven through bonifay...... I think if you try to hit 70 in that rig you might blow past "The Stoplight" and be in Chipley before you got stopped......... :hahaha:

Looks good though....;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back