Well boys...Its time..

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I am headed off to surgery on Monday..
Tonight, I am going to NY to see my family..
Tomorrow I am bringing my sons grandmother down to stay with the kids..
Sunday I am driving out to Hershey,PA..
I go in at 5:30 Monday am to get the tumor in my head removed..:nurse:
I have a thread going that has the long saga somewhere on here..:eek:
Anyway, this begins a new chapter for me..Lots of things will be changing, and the outcome of the surgery will have alot to do with these changes at least in the short term..I may have to go to a rehab hospital to correct some balance issues, and I may have to have radiation therapy to kill off whatever they might not be able to remove..Beyond that, I have a couple months of recuperation to get through, classes starting in April and June, and a job to find..:eek:
I will probably be in the hospital for a week or so, and then we will see..There are a few things that the doctors are not sure of till they open me up..
I guess I am just saying, thank you all for your support during the previous few months..Some of you have shared your stories with me, and you all have really helped me get through this personally difficult time. I really appreciate it. You guys rawk!!!:D :rock:
I will have Dianne post something to let you all know how everything goes.
Hopefully I will be back posting in a couple weeks..

Matt

GOOD LUCK BRO. GET WELL SOON AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE MEET EVEN WITH A BIG BAND AID ON YOUR HEAD.

Stay strong Matt and please keep us posted.

Take care,

Will

Good luck Matt. I'm thinking that it's a good omen that you are getting the work done on St. Patty's Day, but then again I am a leprechaun hehe.

I wish the best for you and your family, I hope you recover from this in record time, and the only balance problems you have are when you and I are barhopping the Lehigh Valley.

Let your family know that if they need anything to let me know, I will do anything I can for you all.

Good luck to you.I hope all turns out well and you are back on site in a couple weeks.You have a very large extended family in vtcoa and I am sure all of us wish you a fast and speedy return.!!

Wish you the best man. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Matt you will be in our thought's and prayers for the duration of your surgery and recovery.
God's speed brother.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back