Well i got it

sstdusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After thinking about it long enough ( all of 18 seconds) and some internet searching i found the car i wanted, well really my dealer found it.I wanted a 6 speed with all the options i could get, and here it is.the sad part of it all, is i'm living in the UAE and haven't even seen it in person, I'm told it's nice. Atleast it will look good sitting next to the others

Attachments

• 2.bmp
    216.7 KB · Views: 126
  • untitled.bmp
    216.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 4.bmp
    216.7 KB · Views: 50
My dealer has one just like it on his lot except it is an auto...I am not much for blue cars but I would own one of those....just looks good on a Chally..:rock:

Sure does!!!!!!

hemi killer said:
Nice ride Dusty. Adding another one to the stable?

Bruce

Hey Bruce, yea doing my part to keep people working, haha, no told the wife the charger is hers so it was my turn again. went over like a lead balloon, then i told her the challenger is going to be painted plum crazy in 2010 and Andrew S. said a limited run of panther pink, we will see if that happens( watch out mary K) then she thought about it, and said ok with a little smirk.

congrats car is awesome

kickinassrt-10 said:
Nice car......any of you see the Challenger in the magazine HH (Heavy Hitters) a guy took one of those expanded the back 8" and tucked a set of 26's on the...the car came out super super clean....
http://badcopnodonuts.com/2009/02/06/and-another-widebody-2009-dodge-challenger-hits-the-streets/

he also has a black one but i couldn't find it!

the wide body kit is cool. maybe its just me, but i think they absolutely ruined that car with 24/26 in wheels. wide body kit with some viper wheels would've been awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back