Well it looks like it is time for her to go

ShaneKennett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't wanna do this but economically it looks like I must get rid of the truck soon so I can get in on this great deal on another truck. This new truck will be able to be driven everyday in colorado when I go to grad school there next summer.

Basically stock 2004 SRT-10
--Aftermarket mufflers
--Custom box with 2 Pioneer 12's in it behind seats
--Hidden radar detector and scrambler
--36xxx miles on it.
--Tonneau cover
--Carpeted Bed
--Stinker P/S lines

It was always kept under a cover or in the garage while I have owned the truck.

$20,500

Give me call if interested. I can email more pics rather then loading down the website. (904) 400-1469 [email protected]

I know but Grad school is a bit more important and some other family issues came up. I can get a 2006 Dodge 2500 Diesel 4x4 slt for 18,000. It can then be my DD. My DD right now is a jeep grand cherokee and it is going away

ShaneKennett said:
I know but Grad school is a bit more important and some other family issues came up. I can get a 2006 Dodge 2500 Diesel 4x4 slt for 18,000. It can then be my DD. My DD right now is a jeep grand cherokee and it is going away

My 10 is my DD with 82K miles !!!! :dontknow: :dontknow:

6pakattack said:
My 10 is my DD with 82K miles !!!! :dontknow: :dontknow:
I think he is in Colorado bro. That's why he is looking at a 4x4. Mine is also a DD with 60,000 + miles, Our weather is a little more forgiving.:D

ShaneKennett said:

Good thinking Shane...good luck in selling your truck and good luck in Grad School. My graduate days were the best of my educational years...enjoy!

ShaneKennett said:
I really don't wanna do this but economically it looks like I must get rid of the truck soon so I can get in on this great deal on another truck. This new truck will be able to be driven everyday in colorado when I go to grad school there next summer.

Basically stock 2004 SRT-10
--Aftermarket mufflers
--Custom box with 2 Pioneer 12's in it behind seats
--Hidden radar detector and scrambler
--36xxx miles on it.
--Tonneau cover
--Carpeted Bed
--Stinker P/S lines

It was always kept under a cover or in the garage while I have owned the truck.

$20,500

Give me call if interested. I can email more pics rather then loading down the website. (904) 400-1469 [email protected]

Shane if you do not mind me posting this on a local forum in SC. There is a Marine that I know of that is looking for one and this is his price range?

Well guys it is gone. I found out something VERY odd. Apparently the previous owner of the truck messed up or the DMV did and the mileage showed a decrease from one owner to another. It was only an issue of about 1000 miles but it still showed up as a flag to carmax. So they preceded to tell me they can't sell it on their lot but would sell it to an auction. They then offered me basically nothing for the truck. I laughed and called the guy with the 4x4 and told him the situation. I have known him for years and he agreed to sell the 4x4 to me for the price carmax offered me. This is like a crazy situation but I'm getting the diesel tomorrow and the truck will be gone. DAMNIT. I hate to do it. It all comes out a wash in the end tho.

Has anyone ever had this issue woith mileage b4?

ShaneKennett said:
Well guys it is gone. I found out something VERY odd. Apparently the previous owner of the truck messed up or the DMV did and the mileage showed a decrease from one owner to another. It was only an issue of about 1000 miles but it still showed up as a flag to carmax. So they preceded to tell me they can't sell it on their lot but would sell it to an auction. They then offered me basically nothing for the truck. I laughed and called the guy with the 4x4 and told him the situation. I have known him for years and he agreed to sell the 4x4 to me for the price carmax offered me. This is like a crazy situation but I'm getting the diesel tomorrow and the truck will be gone. DAMNIT. I hate to do it. It all comes out a wash in the end tho.

Has anyone ever had this issue woith mileage b4?
How much did Carmax give you for it? It would be interesting to call them and ask how much they want for it.

I'm sure it wasn't much more than $10k if that. Carmax offered $10400 for my 250 fully loaded diesel king ranch. I laughed all the way out the door. Sold the truck for double that! In a strange twist of fate they messed up the advertisement on the 10 I currently own and honored the $5k difference in price!

kickinassrt-10 said:
I'm sure it wasn't much more than $10k if that. Carmax offered $10400 for my 250 fully loaded diesel king ranch. I laughed all the way out the door. Sold the truck for double that! In a strange twist of fate they messed up the advertisement on the 10 I currently own and honored the $5k difference in price!
If that's the case, I may have to get me a RC 10 from Carmax. That would be a sweet deal.

SANTEEN said:
If that's the case, I may have to get me a RC 10 from Carmax. That would be a sweet deal.
Sweet deal except when they buy the truck for $10k they either turn around and double the money or send it to auction.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back