well the new SRT will have to wait

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on getting another Ram SRT 10 sometime next year after the holidays but it will have to wait. I am now with the most amazing girl ive ever known. She was married to a guy I served with and weve known each other for 6 years now and were just a better match. She has two beautiful little girls that I adore greatly. and now were talking about moving back east to get a house. As an added bonus she is quite the Mopar fan and said once were settled in I can have another srt if I would buy her a Viper, any year!! I think thats a sweet deal. :rock:

I was planning on getting another Ram SRT 10 sometime next year after the holidays but it will have to wait. I am now with the most amazing girl ive ever known. She was married to a guy I served with and weve known each other for 6 years now and were just a better match. She has two beautiful little girls that I adore greatly. and now were talking about moving back east to get a house. As an added bonus she is quite the Mopar fan and said once were settled in I can have another srt if I would buy her a Viper, any year!! I think thats a sweet deal. :rock:

Congrats man! finding that special one is definitly one of the greatest things in the world bro, rock on man!

Unless rich or you land a REALLY great job,you may never have another SRT if you get married (unless SHE is rich :dontknow:)

But,love is far more worth having than toys :rock:

LOL....I will make you a great wife if you will buy me the Viper I choose......shoot me your address and I will buy you a free subscription to this magazine...

whippedmag.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back