Welp I did it...

GADodgetech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I commited to Nascar Technical Institute last night. I start on October 26, 2009 and graduate on January 25, 2010, ten days after my birthday. Total School cost is $31,050. Plus I have to have an apartment. The school is located in Mooresville, NC. I know theres a bunch of guys here that live around that area. The town is home to Many race shops and plenty of jobs to be had. The school is actually right next door to Jr. motorsports and Petty enterprises. Hopefully it all works out for me because that 30 large is coming out of my pocket, Scholarships really seem to apply to only minorities, but I have been applying so we will see what happens from here.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Tell 'em you are a member of the VTCOA, that will carry some weight!!!

FATJACK said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Tell 'em you are a member of the VTCOA, that will carry some weight!!!
When i visited the school there was a silver srt-10 rc in the parking lot....Maybe a member:dontknow: :dontknow:

Way Cool! Congrats on the decision :congrats: :congrats: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back