went street racing last nite

I raced motocross for years and yet I'm not dead yet. some times i feel like I'd be in less pain if I was dead or lucky I am alive. Still I do street race. You only live once. and NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!

WizzySRT10 said:
I raced motocross for years and yet I'm not dead yet. some times i feel like I'd be in less pain if I was dead or lucky I am alive. Still I do street race. You only live once. and NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!

Wooooooooooooooooo Wooooooooooooooooooo Train Boy..................
Still riding your 50cc Combat Wombat I see :p :p :D

Nowwhat said:
What is the point of bragging about beating Hondas, Toyotas and a Trailblazer...???????:dontknow: ...
welll when i don't have the money to beef up the truck like some ppl on here so i gotta race things i can beat or at least stay behind

and yea i know the dangers of it but its pretty chill theres a couple of dumb asses out there but other than them its all calm.
plus the track is to far from my house .... (lazyness)

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Whitesnake is the only one that has got the negative side of stupidity post right.......

Show the body.....

People don't give a shit about bent metal and deployed air bags

But dismembered bodies scattered across the street has a tendency to bring it back to reality

thanks for the reminder!:mad:
i got so much shit for it.

Annu Kumar said:
Yo D StREET RACING AGAIN!! PLEASE CHIME IN:rock:

I just woke up 20 mins ago............saw this......

Thankfully, the voice of reason has already spoken. Thanks, John and others.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

D

Whitesnake said:
thanks for the reminder!:mad:
i got so much shit for it.

Just doing my part

WizzySRT10 said:

To every one...You only live once...BUT WHAT IF YOU KILL SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am guilty of this in the past, and it is tough to resist the urge to show someone what out trucks can do. But having 2 girls...not really worth the chance for me.

Thank The Lord That he saved you everytime and is looking over you beacuse you did some very good karma. But You better keep up with the good deeds

When I was much MUCH younger I did it a little, usually only for a couple of gears not a whole quarter mile. But back then there was not as much traffic, or as many dip-shits on the road. I will once in a while run my vehicles for a couple of gears when I am far away from traffic, but not run a full quarter mile.

Bill.

Begood said:
When I was much MUCH younger I did it a little, usually only for a couple of gears not a whole quarter mile. But back then there was not as much traffic, or as many dip-shits on the road. I will once in a while run my vehicles for a couple of gears when I am far away from traffic, but not run a full quarter mile.

Bill.

thats basiclly the street racing im talking about it near some warehouses no traffic only racers cops come ppl leave every now n then we get ppl that do donuts n stuff like that the fastes i gone would be prabably 80 don't really remember

BurntRubber said:
To every one...You only live once...BUT WHAT IF YOU KILL SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am guilty of this in the past, and it is tough to resist the urge to show someone what out trucks can do. But having 2 girls...not really worth the chance for me.
But what if......... NOTHING HAPPENS?

BigRed460 said:

Zack, you need to read what he said.

It appeared to me that in his case, something did happen, he killed someone in the past. If I read that right, that is probably something that will haunt him the rest of his life.

BigRed460 said:

What keeps my ass in line for the most part is KNOWING that there are too many what-if's in most situations. Stop light to stop light romps on otherwise empty streets? Eh, not so bad.

But always thinking about the worst thing that can happen at the worst possible time keeps me out of trouble. I've had too many close calls and accidents (one of which should have been fatal for me) already, though none while racing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back