Went to the track

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ran the 1/8th mile on street tires not aired down at all and a 1/2 tank of gas

i busted off a 9.0 @88mph heat soaked on motor.....
question is.. is this a good MPH? i need a set of slicks bad hahaha

The conversion charts I found puts it at 14.04 for the quarter and 96.37 mph

Tooloe said:
ran the 1/8th mile on street tires not aired down at all and a 1/2 tank of gas

i busted off a 9.0 @88mph heat soaked on motor.....
question is.. is this a good MPH? i need a set of slicks bad hahaha

Yeah your gonna need some meat. you should be in the 8.s or lower in 1/8 I think jacks 7 something equated to mid to high 11's in the 1/4. You got caltracs?

Yeah, Wade you need DR's. I cut 8.4's all day long...the mile an hour doesnt tell the tale. I could have a lower mile an hour and beat you to the line because I hooked....your mile an hour could be higher cuz you have more power and you were catching up and only put down a 9.0

Last edited:
ok, i just checked some time slips, even the one I cut in temple at the GTG....my trap speed is 83.XX mph....one was a 13.15 the other was 13.04 in the 1/4. Also check your 60' times....Im usually 2.0-2.1, I have cut a few 1.9's....if they are higher you need DR's.

I went to the track for the first time ever last night with a few Florida members. You def need dr's, I couldn't hook for crap and santeen beat me just about everytime! DR's are neccessary for these trucks!

i was cutting 2.6 60's lol so yeah i need some slicks end of story i guess... the 1/8th mile i only get to pull in 3rd for maybe a second or 2

8.07 in the 1/8th, which is propably a little quick considering these trucks don't hook well.

HISS said:
8.07 in the 1/8th, which is propably a little quick considering these trucks don't hook well.

get some slicks or DR's and you'll go faster :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back