went to the track

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well we finally bought the old lady a new car(she'd been driving the 10 to work) so i finally got to play with it again since she didn't have to depend on it to get her to work, only made 1 pass since my clutch is weak but it's still fun. Meet another member down there sparksftball69:rock: didn't have anyone to video:( but ran a [email protected] on street tires with a 2.08 60ft time so i'm still happy. heres a few vids i did get, one of them is Centexhemi running 12.23(i think) in his jeep. i think he has a different angle of the same run too. the camaro and mustang are a few buddies of mine

and 1 of a turbo dune buggy, camera wouldnt focus for some reason but he ran a 11.70 in the 1/4

It was good to finally meet someone else in person that has a 10. Lot of decent cars last night. An SS Trail B ran in th 9's. I had one decent run (for me) at 13.2 but once it got colder i couldn't get it to hook up at all. pretty discapointed last night. Usually i get better throughout the night. Last night i got worst. Good to meed you though Arrestme.

good to meet you to man, like i said lastnight thought the track was just getting worse because of the dew on the track, when we were loading up my buddies camaro you could really see it coming down in front of the lights. think thats why they shut it down an hour early too it was starting to get really slick for the high hp cars.

Great run....what amazes me is a Hemi truck is faster with just bolt ons....:dontknow: .............BTW.. I am being sarcastic towards the Hemi truck..;)

I checked Temple Acadamy, Oct.29,2010 at 10pm and it was 53 degrees and minus 20 feet DA.....so the air was great!

Trainman said:
I checked Temple Acadamy, Oct.29,2010 at 10pm and it was 53 degrees and minus 20 feet DA.....so the air was great!
too bad i didn't have my slicks:( they shut down about 10:30 because the track was just flat out going to crap though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back