Westcoast GTG (What are you bringing list)

silversrt said:
Sorry I am a little late getting to this thread.Whats can i bring?:confused: :D

anything is cool...we still need a few folding cahirs if you have them.....water and ice are always in demand....but in the end just bring yourself...

Looks like it will probably have to be Jack with the Brats for lunch. I have tried to figure out a way to bring up the pulled pork sandwiches, but there just doesn't seem to be a way. I even thought about staying up all night to smoke them, but there isn't even enough time to do that. I really wanted to come up there and feed this whole big gang. Damn! I guess next time, but somehow I think there might not be a next time quite so big. I do have an ez up at least.

OCBob said:
Looks like it will probably have to be Jack with the Brats for lunch. I have tried to figure out a way to bring up the pulled pork sandwiches, but there just doesn't seem to be a way. I even thought about staying up all night to smoke them, but there isn't even enough time to do that. I really wanted to come up there and feed this whole big gang. Damn! I guess next time, but somehow I think there might not be a next time quite so big. I do have an ez up at least.
Bob it will only get bigger in the future. Hell I am happy that you are just getting your Butt up there. I just looked and there is a In & Out not to far from the track :rock: Brady has a credit card and he can buy lunch :p

Nowwhat said:
anything is cool...we still need a few folding cahirs if you have them.....water and ice are always in demand....but in the end just bring yourself...

I have a couple of Raider folding chairs I will bring.(After the way they played last night, I will probably donate them after the event).:D
Is anyone bringing Mac or potato salad? If not I can bring that as well.Let me know.
See ya there!!!!!! Bill

Back on topic....

VTCoA Banner, Viper SRT-10 Flags
1-FSTJACK & RedSrt007
2-FSTJACK

Drinks
6 cases Soda - JT
4 cases - Nowwhat

Food
FSTJACK Probably Brats for lunch, I will do what OCBob wants me to do with that.
Uniboy- Sandwiches and chips
E-BENZ- Assorted ICE Creams!!!
VPRPWR- Cookies, chips and my beautiful self

Ice
1- JT
1- Drcraig
1- Redramrules

Coolers
1- JT
1/2 Fstjack
1- Drcraig

Tables
2 FSTJACK

Ez ups
1- SRT-IZ-4ME
1 FSTJACK 12x12 EZ up
1-Uniboy
1 - Quicksilver

Chairs
2- SRT-IZ-4me
2- JT
6-8 FSTJACK
8- Drcraig
2- redramrules
6-Uniboy
2-E-BENZ
2-VPRPWR

Tools, Air, Jacks etc
1 Impact wrench- Nowwhat
1 Floor Jack- Nowwhat
1 Set Jack Stands - Nowwhat
1 Impact wrench - Quicksilver
1 Ladder 4' - Quicksilver
1 TQ-wrench - Quicksilver
Compressor, Generator, Pit Fans, Jack, Jack Stands, Air tank, Tools. Paraplegic Scooter. FSTJACK
Set of hand tools- VPRPWR

HELMET
Everybody that is running should bring a helmet

figure we have 45-50 people

FYI- If your going to race you will need to wear pants and not shorts. I got let down once and didn't get to race my el camino because I wore shorts to the track.

sleeper said:
FYI- If your going to race you will need to wear pants and not shorts. I got let down once and didn't get to race my el camino because I wore shorts to the track.

Will they let a person race without a helmet? :confused:

I have deleated some posts that do not pertain to this thread.

If you want to talk about something besides what you are bringing to the WCGTG start a thread pertaining to that issue.

FSTJACK said:

If you want to talk about something besides what you are bringing to the WCGTG start a thread pertaining to that issue.

Sorry Jack. Getting back to the point, Should I bring assorted salads, potato, mac, etc......?

And for you jokers, no, Im not bringing Tossed salad.:D :D

FSTJACK said:

Damn, if no one is going to have a sense of humor I guess I will stay home.:(

Silverback said:
Damn, if no one is going to have a sense of humor I guess I will stay home.:(
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! John show up there, it will cheer you up greatly.

Bill.

VTCoA Banner, Viper SRT-10 Flags
1-FSTJACK & RedSrt007
2-FSTJACK

Drinks
6 cases Soda - JT
4 cases - Nowwhat

Food
FSTJACK Probably Brats for lunch, I will do what OCBob wants me to do with that.
Uniboy- Sandwiches and chips
E-BENZ- Assorted ICE Creams!!!
VPRPWR- Cookies, chips and my beautiful self

Ice
1- JT
1- Drcraig
1- Redramrules

Coolers
1- JT
1/2 Fstjack
1- Drcraig

Tables
2 FSTJACK

Ez ups
1- SRT-IZ-4ME
1 FSTJACK 12x12 EZ up
1-Uniboy
1 - Quicksilver
1- OCBob

Chairs
2- SRT-IZ-4me
2- JT
6-8 FSTJACK
8- Drcraig
2- redramrules
6-Uniboy
2-E-BENZ
2-VPRPWR
2- Silvrsrt

Tools, Air, Jacks etc
1 Impact wrench- Nowwhat
1 Floor Jack- Nowwhat
1 Set Jack Stands - Nowwhat
1 Impact wrench - Quicksilver
1 Ladder 4' - Quicksilver
1 TQ-wrench - Quicksilver
Compressor, Generator, Pit Fans, Jack, Jack Stands, Air tank, Tools. Paraplegic Scooter. FSTJACK
Set of hand tools- VPRPWR

HELMET
Everybody that is running should bring a helmet

figure we have 45-50 people

For those looking for something to Bring....

We need....paper plates, plastic forks, napkins.....etc...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back