Westcoast GTG (who is staying Sat night for dinner)

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking to Jack(FSTJACK) and we were trying to figure out who is staying till Sunday. We figured we need to get a head count and make a reservation somewhere for dinner. Since there is a fair going on that weekend we need to do this asap.

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy

Marriott
OCBOB +4
Wifey +1

Other or if you're just staying for dinner

Mas

Last edited:
WTF time is dinner........?

If it's like 6 or 7 or so I'll go..... If it's 9 or 10pm I'll be on the road back......

SD

Silent D said:

If it's like 6 or 7 or so I'll go..... If it's 9 or 10pm I'll be on the road back......

SD
:dito: :dito: :dito: I'm not sure If I staying yet or driving back.

and for the nosey moderator guy, I was in the wrong account when i deleted that last one :p :p ;)

Silent D said:

SD

I think the track shuts down at 6 but I will check tomorrow. I am figuring 1 to 2 hours after the track shuts down.

I'll be there , I live in Bakersfield!!!! PS. Just ran 12.88 Friday night (9-8-06), the track is in good shape and the air was cool.

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
OCBOB +4
Wifey +1

I will be a passenger, so I'm going with the flow.

Bill.

Trainman said:
I'll be there , I live in Bakersfield!!!! PS. Just ran 12.88 Friday night (9-8-06), the track is in good shape and the air was cool.

Thats great news!!!! We need more specifics.60 ft, trap speed,etc.....:D

Dinner sounds great, please count me in :)

California Best Inn
FSTJACK +1
RedSRT007 + 1
TheSickness
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Uniboy
Begood

Marriott
OCBOB +4
Wifey +1
DrCraig

Hey Mas, I have four suggestions for dinner: 1. The OUTBACK on Stockdale Highway, 2. Basque food at the Chalet Basque on Oak Street , 3. Mexican food at either El Torito on California Ave or The Mexicali also on Calif. Ave. and 4. Italian food at the Olive Garden on New Stine. All of these places can handle a fine group like ours. If we get agreement I can have maps printed up for everybody . Then we can caravan in from Famoso for the Viper Feast!

The Spousal unit,And myself would be up for dinner. Outback is good, But we are open for whatever.

J.R.

Nowwhat said:
If I run anything lower than a 11.40....I am buying the first round O' Drinks.....

Since you made that offer, Ill push your damn truck if I have to.:D

Good luck! We are all pulling for you .I hope you get kicked out.:D

Nowwhat said:
If I run anything lower than a 11.40....I am buying the first round O' Drinks.....

I say you buy if the truck even makes it past the 1/8:D

Nowwhat said:

If it does that and stays together I will buy the second my friend :D

VPRPWR said:
I say you buy if the truck even makes it past the 1/8:D

Mike you need to buy even if you don't show up.:rock:

I could have a new and shinny 6 second drag car by the 23rd.:dancing2: :eek: :eek: :dancing2:

Just PM me your credit card #'s and raise the limits. :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back