Western Canada GTG?

bigvar10 said:
Any one in Western Canada want to have a GTG once the snow melts? I will supply the steaks AAA Alberta Grain Fed Goodness. Thanks Bill
I'll bring the Fricken Snails :cool: ...........................:eek:

TheSickness said:
I'll bring the Fricken Snails :cool: ...........................:eek:
wrong side :D

TheSickness said:
Whatever they are just Northern Bean*rs :D :p Jack said I cant say Beaners anymore so I added the * ;) :D :p
we can't say beaners or you can't say beaners?? :dontknow: :D

What if I wanna go to Barneys Beanery and get a beaner steamer or their beaner stew. Hey maybe a beaner pie :D I hear they got beaners everywhere :dontknow: :D

bigvar10 said:
Any one in Western Canada want to have a GTG once the snow melts? I will supply the steaks AAA Alberta Grain Fed Goodness. Thanks Bill
How nice of you. You having a GTG and supplying the steaks!! Thats awesome. Im sure you will have a good turn out!!
Im sure you can maybe get some of our washington friends to join you!! Good Luck with your GTG as im not allowed in Canada.....:D

I'm in too, well... if trolls are allowed... :eek:

Let me know when...

Hey Bill,

Talked with the owner again yesterday and he's still gonna rent the track here in April or May... So if we wanted to make it the same time that would work out awesome I think! There's another guy from my work that has a SRT-10 also and the owner has some nice cars.

They are probably getting the Bud Light Park just outside Edmonton/Leduc, it's a little drive for Manic & Brsrt10 but i've got room for a couple at my house if you guys do come this way - more if you guys share beds haha :)

It is free track time, so you can bring whatever you want and race it, i'm bringing my Truck and motorbike. :D And you can be sure we'll have some racing too after all the single runs.

Shane

Oh and I forgot to mention, last year we did the Three Hill Car Show (one of the biggest outdoor shows in Canada) and are planning on going again this year it's on June 2nd this year I believe. They usually do it the first Saturday of June.

Still a ways away but definatly worth your drive down!

My schedule is flexible except for June, Edmonton is good as we have family there. I'll check and see if DRKSTAR wants to come with his RC.

.........snowback brothers and sisters...........I will be migrating north this summer to Vancouver BC to visit with the parental units. They look forward to spending time with the grandkids and us. I really look forward to the drive up with the SRT:burnout: I will be going in the mid to late summer area. If you schedule any events during that time I'd love to go. Maybe the wife will come too. Let me know.

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep beep!

bowtie1050B.jpg

My 17 year old daughter Anna helping me on a video shoot in South Central LA. All her friends in High School want to race their "Drifters" against the SRT. It's happened several times now and still haven't lost yet. :D

Deibs,

Thanks for the offer! I appreciate it. A piece of foam and a blanky and I am good to go.

Depending on the weather, I would love to take the motorbike, at least I will be able to keep up then... :eek:

Sounds like it will be a blast, can't wait!

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back