WHAT A BITCHIN RIDE

Someone needs to paint it :D :aetsch:

Damn that is was sick viper...I can't figure out whats so different about it that makes it looks so damn good! I man its been dropped, painted, rims and thats all I can tell with not being a big viper guy.....There has to be something else im missing...maybe its just those things put together really well and they compliment each other

Troy's QC SRT said:
Damn that is a sick viper...I can't figure out whats so different about it that makes it looks so damn good! I man its been dropped, painted, rims and thats all I can tell with not being a big viper guy.....There has to be something else im missing...:rock: :rock: maybe its just those things put together really well and they compliment each other:rock: :rock:

its the BatViper ???:dontknow: :rock:

Seen it before, there are great pics on here of it somewhere...its a skin not paint I believe

No clue what the thread name was but I was goo goo gahh gahh and wanted my truck done that way.

Demon 8 said:
No clue what the thread name was but I was goo goo gahh gahh and wanted my truck done that way.

So it is a wrap of some sort? W/E it is it makes the car look so smooth and lines sharp at the same time! Wonder if it looks just as good in person......

Demon 8 said:

There are more pictures of it on a thread on the VCA site, somewhere...I remember seeing them last year(?) sometime.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back