What are you insurances prices for the SRT

Troy's QC SRT said:
man now thats amazing right there!!

Yep :D i have a few discounts applied to my insurance, 4 other cars, my house and even a small loan trough state farm bank for my brother.

Im glad i switched from Farmers, i was paying 185/month 2220/year for my 300CSRT8 , then i switched to state farm and it dropped to 90/month 1080/year , then a few weeks later i sold my 300 and got the truck and pretty much was the same price per month/year. I turned 25 few months ago and it dropped to 56/moth $672/year :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now thats a lot of money that i am saving a year :p :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

here in Belgium full coverage +- $1800 a year.
i'm 38 with no accidents.
couple of weeks ago i got a speeding ticket....192km/h = 120miles/h :(

but it wont hurt my insurance , only my wallet and most likely they gonna take my driving license away for a couple weeks...:boring:

I have state farm and i pay 473 a month but i pay for a 04 str10, 05srt10 and a 07 maxima. I don't know what i pay for each one.

I'm 25, have grundy and pay 454 per yr. 30,000 agreed value with no deductible and no mileage restrictions.

jontyre said:
I'm 25, have grundy and pay 454 per yr. 30,000 agreed value with no deductible and no mileage restrictions.

is your SRT a DD, or you have another vehicle.

i thought Grundy requires proof that you have another vehicles designated as a DD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back