What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

well i recieved my aluminum magnum heads from hughes engines today. they are the edelbrock rpm heads. hopefully sometime next week i'll be able to install them.:D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 23
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 24
I did this::D :D :D
stationpark046.jpg

:D
71dusterjon said:
well i recieved my aluminum magnum heads from hughes engines today. they are the edelbrock rpm heads. hopefully sometime next week i'll be able to install them.:D
Those bastards cheated you out of a hole!!!:D

finished the chase rack, pics tomorrow if anyones interested

royal purple in the tranny ,,and put on stinko mans rubber scrubber :D

003-2.jpg

Installed Stinker's oil cooler hoses and rotated tires.

I can't get over how good that bumper-lip looks for something so simple.... Way to go, Stinky! :rock: Someone should post a pic of at a little further back from the truck tho... I bet it really makes the whole truck look a little lower. :)

Got rid of all my Zaino, and polished Vader with the only polish I will ever buy--Meguiar's.

Black1 said:
I can't get over how good that bumper-lip looks for something so simple.... Way to go, Stinky! :rock: Someone should post a pic of at a little further back from the truck tho... I bet it really makes the whole truck look a little lower. :)

Take your "pic":

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

outnumbered said:
Got rid of all my Zaino, and polished Vader with the only polish I will ever buy--Meguiar's.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

washed mine with Simple Green/Dawn combo to strip all the prior waxes/polishes because the truck just looked "greasy" in certain lighting,like it had an oily/greasy film on it

then did the Meguiars clay bar and finished with Meguiars Gold Class

looks as good as I have ever seen it :rock: :D

also did my 99 RAM 4x4 the same

been a L O N G day ,wax on-wax off :p

both look great now
couldn't believe all the stuff the clay bar removed
especially on the 99,looked like little rust balls :dontknow:

Prof said:
How is the ease of application vrs. Zanio?

I think easier. As Hot Ram said, the Zaino seems to leave a residue behind that is very noticeable to me; especially on black paint. Now remember, the 10 I have now I bought used. The previous owner definitley did not take the necessary care required for black. When I got it, I clayed, and went through my typical ritual of Zaino applications Z2 and then Z5. Regardless of how hard I tried, the polish would just never even out. In the shade it looked fantastic, in the direct sun, it looked like it needed to be buffed. So after several years of using Zaino, I went back to Meguiar's.

I clayed it with Meguiar's, washed it with Meguiar's, and polished one time with Tech 2.0; backed it out into the sunlight, and I couldn't have been happier. The black is noticeably deeper, with NO smudges. The only issue with Meguiar's is that you really need to keep it off plastic. But I can deal with that inconveinence.

Changed the oil. That was fun. Didn't quite get the catch pan where the oil wanted to drain out. :D
Small mess though.
I keep telling myself, a little closer to the tire. Unfortunatly I don't listen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back