What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Left pcb yesterday at 4 am and got home at 7 pm what a long day.
That's what I did to my truck...

Changed my diff fliud and then abused it. Got truck dirty in the process. Should have shut the bed cover. Got rubber on my nitrous bottles. Ran 12.40 into the wind with no track prep. Wish the sun would have came out. Poor quality pics. Still learning.

Attachments

• DSC09117.jpg
    DSC09117.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC09116.JPG
    DSC09116.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • DSC09115.JPG
    DSC09115.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
Installed Venom Series Shifter

Tony has once again developed/produced the community an excellent upgrade product! This is the BEST drivability upgrade I have done to date!

CopyofVenomSeriesShifter003.jpg

VenomSeriesShifter006.jpg

VenomSeriesShifter001.jpg

VenomSeriesShifter004.jpg

installed a brand new centerforce c/w jmb's master and slave upgrade! changed the trans oil to ATF . drives smooth as silk 3rd should be easy now:rock::rock::D oh and a bottle heater ! :D:D alittle polishing and i am ready for the Calgary GTG!!!

installed a brand new centerforce c/w jmb's master and slave upgrade! changed the trans oil to ATF . drives smooth as silk 3rd should be easy now:rock::rock::D oh and a bottle heater ! :D:D alittle polishing and i am ready for the Calgary GTG!!!

Five hundred city miles with no, repeat no, strong bursts. Absolutely required break in...

Five hundred city miles with no, repeat no, strong bursts. Absolutely required break in...

oh crap!!!! :burnout::burnout::burnout: But i didn't know it was loaded!!!:elefant::elefant:

i re-assembled the top end (heads and intake) today. purchased an sct tuner (as mine got stolen recently by some scumbag) new engine should be going in tomorrow or monday. been 3 years down...so excited to get her back...

where are the signitures??? oh and this is just MHO, but my shifter is acctually the coolest one ever made. just ask eddie, he will tell yah. and that is fact. lookin good bro

some of u may have noticed that "not so fresh" feeling when u look at your headlights. i think the previous owner left it in the sunlight parked too much. but anyways, got tired of the tops of the headlight lens lookin all cracked up like hank on a sat night. so i used the 3M headlight restore kit. They did not supply me with near enough buffing compund so i also purched the Maguires headlight polish compound. i think i have less than $30 total in this. make sure u have a good power drill (plug in type) and over an hour a light (depending on size) . it took me proly 2 hours just to do one lamp, but i took my time, and the 06 lenses are just plain massive. i think it came out good, and was well worth it.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA.....FAIL
two before and two afters

Attachments

• headlights 001.jpg
    headlights 001.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 61
  • headlights 002.jpg
    headlights 002.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 74
  • headlights 003.jpg
    headlights 003.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 74
  • headlights 004.jpg
    headlights 004.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 87
where are the signitures??? oh and this is just MHO, but my shifter is acctually the coolest one ever made. just ask eddie, he will tell yah. and that is fact. lookin good bro

The signature is on the base of the shifter. Unfortunately under the boot/console. The other signatures are from the three Hooters girls that did the car wash in PCB. I am trying to find the seductive picture they took with the shifter before it was installed.

I installed a Mopar cold air intake on the 2006 Ram SRT-10 :) it was fairly straight forward but there are some important differences on the 2006. Just pm me if ya have trouble and I will help walk ya through the modifications! Looks awesome!!!

She got a new clutch master cylinder and a new slave cylinder today. Now she feels tighter with the new JTSVP shifter, new Centerforce clutch and new tranny.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back