What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

My BAD!!! I thought he meant his truck! this is a truck forum isn't it?:chain:

It actually used to be a very good truck site but something happened to all of the witty members with trucks under 13 sec.
Shall we play another round?
:D

i didn't know srt8 300s were that heavy???
About 4160 without me, but yeah much like the trucks all of the lx and lc cars are pig heavy too.

Weather was bad today. I drove the truck instead of my Saleen Mustang because it does better in the rain. I twisted it side ways a few times. I love this truck.::D

I'll bring mine over, you can do it too

It actually used to be a very good truck site but something happened to all of the witty members with trucks under 13 sec.
Shall we play another round?
:D

About 4160 without me, but yeah much like the trucks all of the lx and lc cars are pig heavy too.

Gotcha!!!! How you been oso???

Looks sharp? What's the width of the stripes and color/finish... flat or satin black etc?

Its about time i show my truck for you guys ^_^
This is what I have been working on for a few days :)
Painted the grill, new hood and grill emblems, new headlights & dims and stripes :] Next up are to paint my rims and Magnaflow.
bergman-srt10.png

Correction, I had to ghetto rig my HID ballast back on since the cheap ass aluminum bracket decided to break. Ran out to my truck a few min ago to grab something and saw my ballast was hanging down out of the hole in the bottom of the front bumper.

Now, while taking the SRT sticker that was on my windshield off I managed to scratch my paint with the stool I was standing on. I FAIL at life today.....

It's just character building!! building your character and/or the truck's lol

First thing I have done all winter, put a COG belt on it and attempting fix a dredid power steering pump leak.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 122
installed some springs to help with wheel hop. Did a few hard launches and no hop, all for around $35.

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back