What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Got my tunes straightened out from Torrie, air/fuel was 11.8 @ WOT, now its dead on 12.8 @ WOT, huge difference in power over stock :rock:

Pressure washed and waxoyl'd underneath, rear wheels off and sparkling both side cleaned and lacquered calipers, sad I know lol

Mine? Oh I just missed mine today. As soon as I get back to the U.S. I'll get to work on getting her back on the road, then ultimately on the track. She has two full bottles of nitrous to try out :dontknow: for Pete's sake.

Venom Power said:
Mine? Oh I just missed mine today. As soon as I get back to the U.S. I'll get to work on getting her back on the road, then ultimately on the track. She has two full bottles of nitrous to try out :dontknow: for Pete's sake.
i hear ya antnee, i missed mine too, i got out there last night and removed the valve covers from the engine im going to pull, removed the little pieces for the hoses from them and tapped them for AN fittings, going to clean them up today and get them ready to ship off with the intake for a little bling work. also removed the oil cooler lines and heater hoses. going to try and remove the fan assy tonight and get ready to pull the motor and tranny so ill have room when the new motor get here, getting close now.:rock:

Prof said:
Heck I am anxious about your engine...I know you are!
sure am, tony sent me some pics the other day that looked great. just wish the shop had some ac, at 945 last night i looked like id been swimming. :D hard to believe the motor in the truck has 84 thousand miles on it with the stock plugs and wires and still ran as good as it did.

threaded the valve covers to an fittings and started polishing the viper letter on them. got them down to 1200 grit. will wet sand them with 2000 after lunch then polish them. then they get boxed up with the intake to be sent off to be coated to look like carbon fiber. i did get the challenger washed and covered up sunday morning before it hit 90 degrees

npt.jpg

covers.jpg

last pic is after its polished, probably cant tell much with a cell phone pic.
covers2.jpg

Last edited:
I changed my thermostat out to a 170, changed my oil, and fixed a leaking tire.
My truck continues to run hot...gonna be working on it more in the next few days.

I modify my car. And give a design for it. What do you think?

Attachments

• carisma..jpg
    carisma..jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 41
kennygene said:
My truck continues to run hot...gonna be working on it more in the next few days.

What temperature do you consider "running hot"?

These engines will normally run in the teens (213 - 219 and even higher) in warm weather...and are designed to do just that.

kennygene said:
jsut changing the thermostate does nothing, you need to either have the sct turn the fan on earlier or have the pcm flashed to turn the fan on earlier, jsut the thermostate alone will not keep temps down

makindue said:
I modify my car. And give a design for it. What do you think?
NICE! lotsa details! the hulk? jsut a guess, but any more pics?

alotta work goes into a show car no matter what it is , and that looks like a ton bo! congrats!:rock:

cant do shit to mine, wife has me laying tile, painting rooms and bathrooms, Phuggin honeydo's suck:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back