What do you do for a living?

I am the official counter of threads that ask this question. :deal:I believe this is the third..

:D No seriously, I'm an electronics global field engineer for the oil industry.

Apache Helicopter Technical Inspector......I make sure people like "LoveThisTruck" isn't F'ing up when their working on the helicopters:D

Public Health / Government Employee

I'm everything People have learned to Hate!

wesalbert said:
I did a search but couldn't find anything. Even if there is, we have alot of new members (hemis, Lightnings, Challys).

So what do you do for a living??
you've asked this before:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40559&highlight=living

done before:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3230&highlight=living

to update, i'm currently an electronics technician that services/maintains crystal growing equipment in the solar industry:

http://www.solaicx.com/

:)

Refrigeration field svc engineer for GEA Group.

By day, importer & exporter. By evening, Black Knight. :p My main crust is importing and exporting muscle car goods and car parts for clients, from stickers to engines. I do other odds and ends for play money, in short, I have my fingers in a lot of pies. I started working very early on doing my first job as a paper boy lol when I was 9? and moved on to doing peoples lawns and gardens. I've done everything from fish filleting, timber yard work, grounds maintenance, labourer, industrial work, data entry, storeman and customer service work to name just a few. Most of the work was done in my late teens until I made the right connections and shook the right hands to move into the importing game. I work my own hours and am my own boss. Only way to go. ;)

Carlwalski said:
By day, importer & exporter. By evening, Black Knight. :p My main crust is importing and exporting muscle car goods and car parts for clients, from stickers to engines. I do other odds and ends for play money, in short, I have my fingers in a lot of pies. I started working very early on doing my first job as a paper boy lol when I was 9? and moved on to doing peoples lawns and gardens. I've done everything from fish filleting, timber yard work, grounds maintenance, labourer, industrial work, data entry, storeman and customer service work to name just a few. Most of the work was done in my late teens until I made the right connections and shook the right hands to move into the importing game. I work my own hours and am my own boss. Only way to go. ;)

Good for you mate, I did papers at 11 and figured out I could ride the milk truck too. A little work never killed anyone:rock:

thewelshm

IT work for a grain merchandising company. The majority of work is for the export arm of our company.

I was doing export sales before going full geek, and joining the IT dept.

Volunteer Firefighter/full time paid Emergency Medical Technician....

Waiting on a call back from a neighboring county for a PAID firefighter/EMT position.

I scoop folks up and take them to the good people like Cruster and Spudracer!!!!:D :D :D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Apache Helicopter Technical Inspector......I make sure people like "LoveThisTruck" isn't F'ing up when their working on the helicopters:D

You sit on your ass and play pocket tanks:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back