What do you guys think about this ride?

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's not a Viper Ram but at least it's a Dodge. I was really leaning towards a GT500 until I saw this. It reminds me of Carl's Batram. :)
SRT8

I miss my Ram but I really wanted something different and the wife really likes that it's an Auto.

Other than the T-handle shifter and the dual/dual exhaust its pretty nice. I would think that its well worth the 33K buy it now. Judging by new prices here anyway.

looks good, but you couldnt drag mine from me for less than 40k, but I jsut like it that much, and I worked 4 days on the paint:D ask gadodgetech:D

Ow yeah i like that black supercharged Challenger SRT-8 :rock: :rock: :rock:
Smoke the taillights-bar and the car is finished :top:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
looks good, but you couldnt drag mine from me for less than 40k, but I jsut like it that much, and I worked 4 days on the paint:D ask gadodgetech:D

That's what I was hoping to hear. I don't know much about these cars other than I test drove a new one couple of days ago. I think the miles and the possible voided warranty might be whats keeping it for sale. The car dealer said he would not relist it until I hear from my bank Monday.

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Ow yeah i like that black supercharged Challenger SRT-8 :rock: :rock: :rock:
Smoke the taillights-bar and the car is finished :top:

Good call. That's the plan if I get it. Headlight/taillight and turn signals.

RB04 said:
thats sweet go for it!

Don't worry, I'm trying. Waiting for the bank to give me the green light. My wife was totally against me getting another vehicle (especially one this expensive) until she found out this one is an auto and has heated seats. This green light was required before I went to the bank. :eek:

Beautiful car. I like everything about it. The only question that I would have.....What's going on with brown coolant tank? A car with 21000 miles shouldn't have a nasty brown tank like that, unless something bad happed to the coolant. Like maybe head gasket problem from boost issues and maybe some oil in the coolant.:dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
Beautiful car. I like everything about it. The only question that I would have.....What's going on with brown coolant tank? A car with 21000 miles shouldn't have a nasty brown tank like that, unless something bad happed to the coolant. Like maybe head gasket problem from boost issues and maybe some oil in the coolant.:dontknow:

Good call, I did notice that. It doesn't worry me as much knowing that a complete forged short block is $4k. It's like I've found a Viper with a 50% discount on everything. :) I might ask him to have a compression test done though. Here is the listing at his dealership website and picture 16 of 30 shows the coolant tank really close up.

SRT8

Last edited:
Nice car. I'd be careful with the F.I. and tune (or lack of). The 6.1 internals aren't much better than ours. Also, the coolant issue, at least on the earlier 8's was addressed under a TSB. But I think that TSB addressed white colored debris suspended in the coolant -- which required a coolant flush and replacement of the fluid bottle and cap. I'd have that issue checked... Also, try and research as much as you can on the build, F.I. install, service history, carfax (for what that may be worth), etc.

Dont worry bout the coolant bro, thats normal. The tsb fastram is referring too was corrected awhile ago (when the chally was a concept). Thats a damn good price for that car, id jump on it. ;)

razorbackfan said:
I just got the approval from the bank. It's mine, I just have to figure out how to go get it in North Carolina.
Give me gas money and some food, and I'll drive it to you :D

razorbackfan said:
I just got the approval from the bank. It's mine, I just have to figure out how to go get it in North Carolina.

Congrats Dude! ENJOY!:rock:

SANTEEN said:

same question i had about the tank:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Congrats on your purchase!!! Let us know how fast it covers the quarter mile boosted!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back