What do you think of my idea?

10banger said:
Personally, I think it's a great choice - I am very partial to our SRT wheels. These are really the only wheels that I like on trucks - period!

Now, as far as to how it would look on the 10 - I have no clue! But I do think it would look sweet and unique. Definitely a different direction than anyone has taken their 10 on this forum.

I say - to each his own.... do as you please. Some people may think that it's hideous. On the other hand - some people may think it's bitchin' and you could start a frenzy for these wheels. Either way - the only thing that matters is that you like the way it looks due to the fact that your the owner..

Can't wait to see if anyone has pics with this... Party like a rock, party like a rockstar..... t-t-t-t-totally dude!

Well said sir, and i have always felt the same way you do about the stockers...ya just cant beat them. But the rockstars would definatly be unique to a 10, and personally i think they would look amazing on mine :rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
Try and find some pics, i wanna see! :rock:

Will do, ill hit up some of my buddies and see they happen to have some pics too

So the 24" rockstars come 12" wide...I like that, I'm thinkin 24"x12" rear and 22"x9" front, Id want it to still sit low and level, wonder who makes a good profile tire to fit a 24"x12" wheel?

Maybe stayin with 22's would be better :dontknow:

The grill and other stuff would probably look good. As far as those rims, you see them everywhere and they look like they belong on big Lifted 2500 series and up not to mention they look almost identical to the Ford F250 2005-2008 20" 8 lug wheels...don't know how it would look on a sports truck? Also what Tony said, I can't get past the over done center caps...
To each is own, the final product might be nice!

Last edited:
kickinassrt-10 said:
That is true... Would definitely help you hook better off the line!
Yup, off the line is where it counts :), and I have no plans to buy slicks or dr's anytime soon...

on my GAY meter of 1 to 10 they score a 10.5:marchmellow:

Psycho Mythic said:
So the 24" rockstars come 12" wide...I like that, I'm thinkin 24"x12" rear and 22"x9" front, Id want it to still sit low and level, wonder who makes a good profile tire to fit a 24"x12" wheel?

Maybe stayin with 22's would be better :dontknow:

The problem with the 12" wide wheels is that they sit out further than our stock wheels. They dont retain the factory offset.... When I tried them on my truck they sitt too far out. Thats why I didnt go with them b4....:dontknow:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
The problem with the 12" wide wheels is that they sit out further than our stock wheels. They dont retain the factory offset.... When I tried them on my truck they sitt too far out. Thats why I didnt go with them b4....:dontknow:
Ahhh I see, I know there's a wheel shop that will widen wheels and stuff like that, I wonder if they could modify the offset on a wheel?

I would get the narrower wheels and have them widened. Then the extra material for the wheel will be on the back and have the factory offset also

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I would get the narrower wheels and have them widened. Then the extra material for the wheel will be on the back and have the factory offset also
Cool, gimme some $ and I'll go ahead and try it :D

LOL... you're a funny guy.... Let me get that truck and ill let you know how they fit....

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
LOL... you're a funny guy.... Let me get that truck and ill let you know how they fit....
Hehe sorry but, gotta hang on to her til I can't anymore ;).
So u didn't get the GTO?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back