What does every body do for a living and your age

I'm 45 and have done auto body collision repair for 25 years along with to many to count mopar restorations (show cars) and in the last 3 years have been doing PDR (paintless dent repair) hail repair during the season.
Current after hours projects are 1800 foot addition on to the house with 1200 of that GARAGE SPACE :rock: , almost done after 3 years (did all but framing myself) and of course adding mods to my truck. Also fly giant scale rc planes and helicopters when I get time.
Im really enjoying the club and look foward to meetng all ya in person.
Gene

Last edited:
PDR-GUY said:
...been doing PDR (paintless dent repair) hail repair during the season.
Gene

Gene, does your process also work on dings?

Interested in how it is done...start a dent repair thread!

I am 28 yrs old and work as a Network Engineer. Spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy as a Electronic Technician aka handy man.

Met my wife at Ft. Gordon...when you were just a little squirt...

33 pharmacist by training, but have never sold drugs. I run a company that does cancer research and education for the undertreated and underserved population of older adults (>65 yo) with cancer. www.thegoc.org

So the short version is I am doing research to make sure older adults who get cancer are given therapies that will work the best, but minimize the side effects.

40, retired Air Force Master Sergeant with 22 years.

Currently working for Pal Services, a Government contractor doing Weapons System Support Analysis duties for all the Air Force Fighers and Trainers: F-15, F-16, F-22, F-117, A-10, T-37 and T-38 at the Defense Supply Center Richmond.

Stretch

amoparman said:
40, retired Air Force Master Sergeant with 22 years.

Currently working for Pal Services, a Government contractor doing Weapons System Support Analysis duties for all the Air Force Fighers and Trainers: F-15, F-16, F-22, F-117, A-10, T-37 and T-38 at the Defense Supply Center Richmond.

Stretch

Stretch,

I work on parts of the F22 Raptor .Thats one hell of a plane.This is the ticket to get us back to air superiority.:rock:

DrPierceMD said:
Are you sure I was even a squirt yet. :p :D ;)
I stand corrected...you were only a gleam in your Father's eye!

What was your Mother's name???

Last edited:
I'm 36. I work as a Sr. Systems Engineer at Lockheed Martin on the Air Force's SBIRS program.

29 and I own a construction company specializing in additions, hurricane shutters, windows, doors, and screen rooms......basically the ONLY person in the world who HOPES for hurricanes. Just little ones tho....:)

34 next month. 9 years enlisted in the Navy as a PH1 (photographer). Got my BA in Criminal Justice and went off to OCS. Now I'm a Pilot. I have hours in both fixed wing and helo. More hours in the H-3 then anything else. I'm now on shore duty as a flight instructor, been in almost 14 years. But lately I have been spending my time trying to avoid prison.

Blakewilder said:
......basically the ONLY person in the world who HOPES for hurricanes. Just little ones tho....:)

Ummm, that may not be entirely true! People in my company (unfortunately) consider them job security too.

Prof said:
Gene, does your process also work on dings?

Interested in how it is done...start a dent repair thread!

Its not something you can teach on a thread, I spent over 2 years and $7000 in tools in my spare time on junk parts at work before I was comfotable working on customers cars.
If you need a dent repaired I would take it to your local pdr shop.
Gene

:love: Marne,
Good Luck with the test....let me know the date....we will do a good vibration day for ya.....

Love
MOM

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back