What does every body do for a living and your age

My name is Tom Ballard.... I'm a 71 year old retiree from Bournemouth in England.

I'm married (actually shacked up) with my best girl Dianna Trent..

We live in a swinging seniors center called BayView..............

Here's our picture.......

Iam 35 .Have my own company where we do auto body collision repair.

Part time metal shaper(english wheel,planising hammer working with steel and aluminium)

Stefan

Silent D said:
My name is Tom Ballard.... I'm a 71 year old retiree from Bournemouth in England.

I'm married (actually shacked up) with my best girl Dianna Trent..

We live in a swinging seniors center called BayView..............

Here's our picture.......

You WISH! :D :D :D :p

Black1 said:
You WISH! :D :D :D :p

He had my mouth agape! It's 2:35 am...guess I will buy anything at this time of the day. Thanks for bringing me back to reality!

69 years of age....

Tester for edible thongs, Fredrick's of Hollywood.....

Big Perm said:
69 years of age....

Tester for edible thongs, Fredrick's of Hollywood.....

For some reason I picture a toolshedish person standing in the ailse eating undies, not buried between some hot chick's thighs. . .

Rockin Ronnie said:
:eek: :eek: Are they hiring??Hehehehe!!

Yeah, the guy who tests the licorice flavored ones just quit.....said it ruined his taste buds and always kept his tounge/teeth black....other than bus stations and bowling alleys, he could never pick up a woman...

;)

34 yrs old, work for Northrop Grumman in Alabama, as a Logistical analyst. In other words, we get contracs from the government and tell the government how to run the warehouse, inventory and all aspect of logistics. getting more into datbase admin now though, no hands on work.

sgt_bo said:
34 yrs old, work for Northrop Grumman in Alabama, as a Logistical analyst. In other words, we get contracs from the government and tell the government how to run the warehouse, inventory and all aspect of logistics. getting more into datbase admin now though, no hands on work.

so you are lazy!!!!!!!!!

38 years old....have way too many things on my plate.....
own budget rent a car chicago, own a garage organization company, zen garage inc, own the largest bodyshop/custom accessory center in the midwest, autowerks of northbrook

busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest

zen garage said:
38 years old....have way too many things on my plate.....
own budget rent a car chicago, own a garage organization company, zen garage inc, own the largest bodyshop/custom accessory center in the midwest, autowerks of northbrook

busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest

Welcome to the Red Button Club! Wadsworth IL here...there are about 4 or 5 SRT 10 owners in the area that post on this site...Hope to have a GTG in the spring. There is another body shop owner from the Chicago area here too...lots of close relationships in your future in this family.

21. concrete core driller/concrete cutter april-oct, then manage family farm in winter. may start early this year i will be the lead man when we chop the tappanzee bridge into pieces which is scheduled for march but keeps getting put off. big jobs like that are awsome. double time($80hr) 70 hrs a week :D:D:D

43 here,mechanical design eng.we build conveying systems for the water an milk industry.in easy terms,we build bottle movers.:rock:

ps.did anyone notice how fast bigperm (jason) is ageing?:dontknow: the other week when i saw him i could have sworn he was in his 30`s?i know that divorce will age ya quikly but damn.:D

MANAGER PRE ENG.ROOF AND FLOOR TRUSS DEPT.(21YRS.)
46 YEARS OLD AND WON'T GROW OLD!!

05BLACKVIPER said:
43 here,mechanical design eng.we build conveying systems for the water an milk industry.in easy terms,we build bottle movers.:rock:

ps.did anyone notice how fast bigperm (jason) is ageing?:dontknow: the other week when i saw him i could have sworn he was in his 30`s?i know that divorce will age ya quikly but damn.:D

Wrong. :mad: Marriage will age you. Divorce makes you young.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back