What Does It Take???

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out why I can't post in the for sale section or the other sections that have to do with selling or buying

I'm not selling or buying anything but those areas say insufficient privileges??

Why?? and what to do about that please

I've contacted admin but no response there either

Thank you

I can't figure out why I can't post in the for sale section or the other sections that have to do with selling or buying

I'm not selling or buying anything but those areas say insufficient privileges??

Why?? and what to do about that please

I've contacted admin but no response there either

Thank you

Is there even an Administrator still hahaha … SHAGGY WHERE ARE YOU ?

:(
Is there even an Administrator still hahaha … SHAGGY WHERE ARE YOU ?
Honestly I don't think so. If I ever need to sell anything I'll just do it under general discussion - that's easy enough :)

Sorry, can’t help, been locked out of making corrections for a few years now, so just post it anywhere you want. You’re a HO, figure it out

Sorry, can’t help, been locked out of making corrections for a few years now, so just post it anywhere you want. You’re a HO, figure it out
That's what I figured you might say! Thanks Jeffey! So glad you stopped in to check out the situation. I will absolutely post what i want where I want and see who comes out with their pruning shears :D

:rolleyes: And after all my requests it will be discrimination if they prune rather than correct o_O

:rolleyes: And after all my requests it will be discrimination if they prune rather than correct o_O
Don’t worry the post Ho Union will defend the post HOs

That's what I figured you might say! Thanks Jeffey! So glad you stopped in to check out the situation. I will absolutely post what i want where I want and see who comes out with their pruning shears :D
Ho away

She's so beautiful! Looks so different from the other Red 04's!

Nope. Just Mikey's feet might be dirty :D

Like his mouth :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back