What does Phat mean?

PhatPharmacist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had this nickname "PhatPharmacist" for about 6 or so years now, given to me buy friends when I was in pharmacy school. Every now and then I get someone who asks what does Phat mean and it has nothing to do with my weight, I am fairly tall and thin guy.

From what I know phat is an adjective used in pop culture to express approval, slang for something cool, attractive, anything good, or even means excellent as in "a phat beat moving through my body."

And then there is various acronyms of which the one I am most familiar with but obviously does not apply to me, but prolly applies to some of the chicas running around here...

P-Pretty
H-Hot
A-And
T-Tempting

So have a nice day and stay out of trouble.:)

Last edited:
PhatPharmacist said:
I have had this nickname "PhatPharmacist" for about 6 or so years now, given to me buy friends when I was in pharmacy school. Every now and then I get someone who asks what does Phat mean and it has nothing to do with my weight, I am fairly tall and thing guy.

From what I know phat is an adjective used in pop culture to express approval, slang for something cool, attractive, anything good, or even means excellent as in "a phat beat moving through my body."

And then there is various acronyms of which the one I am most familiar with but obviously does not apply to me, but prolly applies to some of the chicas running around here...

P-Pretty
H-Hot
A-And
T-Tempting

Ok....so i'm young enough to already know what Phat imply's however what the hell is "fairly tall and thing guy"? :p

Chuck B said:
Ok....so i'm young enough to already know what Phat imply's however what the hell is "fairly tall and thing guy"? :p

Thanks for proof reading my stuff, LOL, guess thats where "pwned" came from

PhatPharmacist said:
I have had this nickname "PhatPharmacist" for about 6 or so years now, given to me buy friends when I was in pharmacy school. Every now and then I get someone who asks what does Phat mean and it has nothing to do with my weight, I am fairly tall and thin guy.

P-Pretty
H-Hot
A-And
T-Tempting

:hmmmm2:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back