What goes on this vacuum hose

58lymouth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do the cooler lines go?

Doing a street rod and wondering couple things

Where do the trans cooler lines hook up at on each end

Also, where do the engine cooler lines hook up at on each end?

I'm assuming that 4x6 silver block with lines is engine oil cooler???

Thanks in advance guys.

Where do the cooler lines go?

Doing a street rod and wondering couple things

Where do the trans cooler lines hook up at on each end

Also, where do the engine cooler lines hook up at on each end?

I'm assuming that 4x6 silver block with lines is engine oil cooler???

Thanks in advance guys.

Yes on the oil cooler not sure on the transmission lines.

Transmission lines end up in a small trans oil cooler sitting normally in the front of our trucks.

here are some photos:rock:

Attachments

• 100_0258.jpg
    100_0258.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 322
  • 100_0261.jpg
    100_0261.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 210
  • 100_0262.jpg
    100_0262.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 100_0267.jpg
    100_0267.jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 130
Tranny cooler lines

Hey guys thanks for the info. Since I don't have the factory cooler id think id b able to just but a after market one? I wonder if there is much pressure in those trans lines. Any one have a idea on that? Again , thanks boys...

Engine cooler lines placement

I have a engine oil cooler with lines on it. Does anyone know exactly where these lines go on the engine? My engine is now in a 61 Chrys and just hooking things up and need to find out where the lines go. Anyone have any ideas or photos to help me out with?

Thanks
58 plymouth

Help with srt10 connections

As some of u know I'm installing a 05 srt10 auto trans into a 61 Chrysler. It's all bolted down and now is hook up time. With lots of hoses to hook up I have no way of knowing where they go. I know it's asking a lot but I'm hopeing someone can spare some time to help me out with some knowledge or photos of there truck. I'm taking photos all the way and plan to put the whole process on this site step by step once she's done. So I hope I can get a volonteer to help me out. Please pm me if u can help me out. I'd really appreciate it a lot

Mel

Hey. You guys r great. Thank u so much for offering your help. I really appreciate it a lot

Put a 05 viper in a 61 Chrysler. Almost done. But I've got one vacum hose I don't know where it goes. If u r lookin at the front of the engine, on the LDL side above the alt, there is a 3/4inch pipe about 2" long that goes toward the rad. It's a strong vacuum there. Where does it hook to? Thanks in advance

Put a 05 viper in a 61 Chrysler. Almost done. But I've got one vacum hose I don't know where it goes. If u r lookin at the front of the engine, on the LDL side above the alt, there is a 3/4inch pipe about 2" long that goes toward the rad. It's a strong vacuum there. Where does it hook to? Thanks in advance

Did you put the whole thing in there?!?!?! That's impressive.....

You can see in this pic that that hose goes from the intake manifold to the intake tube.

DSC01490_zps50cf58df.jpg

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back