WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN??

I think he may have been chastised from some people for trying (that's not the right word.... I don't think he was trying, just... sharing info) to sell things on here when he's not a vendor. :dontknow: Personally, I thought he had a great idea! .... But, I don't think he's banned. :confused: I hope he isn't banned. :(

Maybe he's just taking a break? ... He was on here a few days ago. :dontknow:

No, Johns not banned....

The only thing john has received is a few PM's about selling many many parts, (as he is also a vendor on the other site), but is not interested in becoming a vendor here, but continues to sell a lot of stuff.

I had to mention something to him as other vendors do not think it is fair for them to pay and non-vendors (John) get a free ride; and I happen to agree with them....its not fair.

If John wants to sell parts, then no problem, do it how boomer, dragon, jmb, and all the rest do it.

John has recieved 3 PM's regarding this issue and continues to do so; that is why you recieved the email he sent out to some...

-Red

You're right... It's not fair....

Justin (JMB) sold a little before he actually became a Vendor here. But, that is just the thing... He eventually DID become a Vendor. :)

Fair is Fair ......... unless your playing at Yankee stadium. I agree, selling something just laying around is koooool and perhaps just sending ( via PM ) someone a link when they ask where to get something is probably within the line's. I doubt John has any bad intentions....just needs to follow the rules:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back