What happened to Viperhauler

I've never seen that commercial

yet anyways! lol

Crickets .....

I looked up the commercial it's funny. I think there are a few. I like the one where they pass out

I looked up the commercial it's funny. I think there are a few. I like the one where they pass out
As the old saying goes ,,, this post is no good without picks :D:p

There may be others i don't know -

I do exist…..
And for a dollar and a donut he will prove he exists . Doctor Viperhauler how many trucks have you done surgery on for others to transplant ? Wondering how many 10’s are still in one piece around the world ?

And for a dollar and a donut he will prove he exists . Doctor Viperhauler how many trucks have you done surgery on for others to transplant ? Wondering how many 10’s are still in one piece around the world ?
Yes what he said!

I'm curious as well.
Maybe viperjeff kept a record on his registry as to what trucks he came across that are no longer living , hope he gets back on here to give us some info he may have . But I’m sure many are gone now , wrecked , heavily modified . I’m going to guess about half are gone !

Maybe viperjeff kept a record on his registry as to what trucks he came across that are no longer living , hope he gets back on here to give us some info he may have . But I’m sure many are gone now , wrecked , heavily modified . I’m going to guess about half are gone !

that's what will make the survivors hold any value they have. :)

Yeh Jeffey should check in once in awhile. I truly do hope he is doing well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back