What is a good price for a 96-99 gts with less then 30k miles

ViperTruck2933 said:
5034 out of 7026 people surveyed preferred Red Vipers over all other colors combined. This poll was informal, of course. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

hey I don't like any of the plain colors, a striped Red coupe looks as good as ony other...red w/ white, red w/ silver, or white. stripes just make them look better.

BurntRubber said:
hey I don't like any of the plain colors, a striped Red coupe looks as good as ony other...red w/ white, red w/ silver, or white. stripes just make them look better.

Haha, yep I like them all, just a little bit more with stripes. :rock:

:burnout:

efiBurntRubber said:

Definitely agree with you on that! :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i didnt think 30k was on the high side of miles someone explain this tome
especially for something more than ten yrs old:confused: Now maybe if your just a collector then yeah thats high, but for normal people :p that is a hell of a find, just dont buy any from around here:dontknow: :elefant:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i didnt think 30k was on the high side of miles someone explain this tome
I agree that 30K miles is not a lot of miles. But what people mean by that is when you shop for used Vipers, many (if not most) of the ones that you find will have far less than that. It's not hard to find Gen II's with less than 20K miles.

ViperTruck2933 said:
I agree that 30K miles is not a lot of miles. But what people mean by that is when you shop for used Vipers, many (if not most) of the ones that you find will have far less than that. It's not hard to find Gen II's with less than 20K miles.

That's what I meant--my informal Ebay search just now turns up 20 GTS's, but only six have 30,000 miles or more. There are lots and lots of low-mileage used Vipers out there. Part of it may be the fact that they aren't exactly "daily driver" material, or all-season cars, part may be that, at least on some level, owners want to preserve their cars' resale value.

My bad on the build count. I forgot the ACRs!

There is a nice one here in Seattle but I have not seen it person yet. I would be happy to check it out if it interests you. I have bought 3 cars from these guys over the years including my very first Viper.

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/inventoryDisplay.aspx?s=blank_detail&year=1997&make=Dodge&model=Viper GTS&inv=282&vin=1B3ER69E8VV301138&total=2&pos=2&current=1&size=50

I think this price is a fair price with the miles but like I said I have not seen it. I'm sure it could be had for a little less with a cash offer. I will drive it to you for free as well! good luck in your search. Red rocks!

Last edited:
I agree with some of the other opinions here, $30-35k for a 96-99 GTS, with the B/W 96-97's commanding more money (along with the ACR's). My 99 GTS has 24,000 miles on it, and I have been told it has high miles on it, then I just laugh.... :)

p.s. - the solid color GTS's are nice also..... ;)

Dom, Check this one out.
http://www.ringgoldcdj.com/view_vehicle.php?vin=1B3ER69E7TV200220

Roe Supercharged...ask for Jamie, I can look at it for you.

This little unit actually belongs to Mike Robbins, the owner of the dealership. Mike says is is not perfect but he would rate it an 8 out of 10. It has aftermarket HD axles and and new HD clutch. It can be bought for 36,500 but he says that is absolutely rock bottom price.

Again if you call or E-Mail ask for Jamie, he is a personal friend of mine.

Last edited:
Hey when you coming down to San Diego...

alice the cat said:
There is a nice one here in Seattle but I have not seen it person yet. I would be happy to check it out if it interests you. I have bought 3 cars from these guys over the years including my very first Viper.

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/inventoryDisplay.aspx?s=blank_detail&year=1997&make=Dodge&model=Viper GTS&inv=282&vin=1B3ER69E8VV301138&total=2&pos=2&current=1&size=50

I think this price is a fair price with the miles but like I said I have not seen it. I'm sure it could be had for a little less with a cash offer. I will drive it to you for free as well! good luck in your search. Red rocks!

That's also one of the "red-headed stepchild" 1996.5 RT/10s. Five spokes and rear exhaust like the GTS, but the old Gen I motor, suspension, and interior.

There is a 96 glue white GTS in Ga, on hwy 82 I think , been sitting at the road for 2 years, out in the middle of no where, had some front end damage that was repaired, low mileage I think, could prob be had for 15-20k

Dom, have you spent a few hours in a Viper? I'm a little over 6' about 200 lbs...and it was a little uncomfortable...thrilling, but not enjoyable...and hot!

Now if it just for Bridgette...that would be an awesome present for her!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
There is a 96 glue white GTS in Ga, on hwy 82 I think , been sitting at the road for 2 years, out in the middle of no where, had some front end damage that was repaired, low mileage I think, could prob be had for 15-20k

Already repaired? That's a steal, even with a salvage title.

Vman455 said:
Already repaired? That's a steal, even with a salvage title.
Yessir, I want even go down there no more due to the fact I know I would have to have it, but you can contact eddie102870 and he knows exactly where it is at

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back