DSCN0712.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • DSCN0713.JPG
    DSCN0713.JPG
    952.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0714.JPG
    DSCN0714.JPG
    767.7 KB · Views: 45
I would try and run the branded hoses a little different. something a bit cleaner. they sticks out and looks a bit messy and thrown together in a rush.

You spent a lot of money and time power coating the intake, don't detour from it with a gob of branded hoses.

Please don't take offense, just make it look more professional looking, the extra time you take to make it look like it not mod'ed up. and look like it came that way from the factory.

If your going to do it, just plan out the routing a bit better, it what will make where offers say, "wow, that cool".

Oh, Jet coat those header, and try and hide the spark plug wires. Dodge paid guys big bucks to make it look that way, and it why we got this truck instead of a 5.7 Hemi, where you can't even see the engine because of the hose, and air intake.

You got a piece of art that was a very limited production, compliment it, don't make it look cheap.

iraqivet01 said:
I would try and run the branded hoses a little different. something a bit cleaner. they sticks out and looks a bit messy and thrown together in a rush.

You spent a lot of money and time power coating the intake, don't detour from it with a gob of branded hoses.

Please don't take offense, just make it look more professional looking, the extra time you take to make it look like it not mod'ed up. and look like it came that way from the factory.

If your going to do it, just plan out the routing a bit better, it what will make where offers say, "wow, that cool".

Oh, Jet coat those header, and try and hide the spark plug wires. Dodge paid guys big bucks to make it look that way, and it why we got this truck instead of a 5.7 Hemi, where you can't even see the engine because of the hose, and air intake.

You got a piece of art that was a very limited production, compliment it, don't make it look cheap.

Well it looks good to me, and thats all that matters.

lookin' good marty....i see you drilled and tapped your intake,brave man LOL:D where did you end up getting your wheels and intake powdercoated?

SANCHOBA said:
lookin' good marty....i see you drilled and tapped your intake,brave man LOL:D where did you end up getting your wheels and intake powdercoated?

Your guy in Ingletucky did the intake, and the wheels are new, got em on ebay and they are painted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back