what kind of luck have people had with nitrous on a QC

505srt

Reaction score
i was just wondering what kind of luck people were having with nitrous and the auto trannies? and what shot youre spraying?

FASTFOOD has had pretty good results. . .

Welcome to the asylum......

I believe that the consensus is that you probably will need a forged bottom end....

However, some guys are running NO2 without first forging. It is my opinion that even when used quite conservatively that (long term) you are still running a bit of a risk on a non-forged bottom end....

My .02....

D

This is a stock 05 RamSrt10 QC with a 175 shot with the Zex system:

This stock truck only had a stage 2 Mopar Connection ECM, 170 t stat, and c116 race gas. Do not make back to back runs using the NO2 or you will get a backfire that can cause serious injury. If you are going to use NO2 get the 2 step colder plugs at least and def use race gas.

Also I do not recommend using NO2 without having forged internals.

BTW welcome to the zoo.

these motors resond well to NOS...go with a 100 shot.

dang i wasnt even really worried about the engine. i guess i just assume that our EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE ENGINES would at least be as strong as GM's LS engines those things will take 150 shot for years(literally), i just assumed the weak link was the trans, i just didnt know how weak. i saw a video of a yellow fever QC on spray on youtube, that got the adrenalin flowing

Iam running a 55 shot of nos and getting 465rwhp and 510 rwtq on my 05 qc with no problems.You should be able to go with 100 shot and have no problems with the tranny.

NOS is for girls.........................so just call me Sally
NOS3.jpg

Roz-SRT said:
FASTFOOD has had pretty good results. . .
He's got a SunCoast tranny, he roasted the original(possibly with wasabi sauce). Nitrous will eventually kill the automatic. Mine only lasted 40k, and I don't have nitrous.

WAZZSUP said:
...love the look of a super charger or turbo's...but getting gassed is not shabby either.

X1.jpg
Very sweet set up.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

has anyone looked or done a setup that instead of using the fuel from the fuel rail that they used a small extra tank to put race gas in and used a electric fuel pump to pump it into a wet kit ,,??????and i want pics

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back