Reaction score
is it
Rarity?
Price?
Performance?
Styling?
Reputation?
Auto reviewers from magazines who says so?:dontknow:
and does our trucks qualify as an exotic cause it certainly has all of the above.

silversnake said:
is it
Rarity?
Price?
Performance?
Styling?
Reputation?
and does our trucks qualify as an exotic cause it certainly has all of the above.

I would say rarity more than anything else. If you see 1 or 2 a month I would call it rare...I see about 100 dodge rams everyday:dontknow:

The definition of exotic is: unusual, romantic or faraway.

I'll leave the rest to you all..................

D

i think we all may speak of a exotic truck :rock: :rock: :rock:
rarity because of styling , yes
rarity because of performance , yes
rarity because of reputation, yes

rarity because of price..., no ! that would be thick neck feeling ! :( :(

BurntRubber said:
I would say rarity more than anything else. If you see 1 or 2 a month I would call it rare...I see about 100 dodge rams everyday:dontknow:
Wait Rams??? Do you see 100 Srt rams everyday?

These trucks are a rarity definitely. Not an exotic. That would make it foreign, something from another country not native to here. These are American Muscle at its best. Something to be proud of and feel special about owning and being able to drive when you want. There are very few of these trucks and it is something special. It is as simple as that. Just my opinion...

SlvrSnake said:
These trucks are a rarity definitely. Not an exotic. That would make it foreign, something from another country not native to here. These are American Muscle at its best. Something to be proud of and feel special about owning and being able to drive when you want. There are very few of these trucks and it is something special. It is as simple as that. Just my opinion...

for me they are foreign, so exotic :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SlvrSnake said:

Couldn't have said it better SlvrSnake... American Muscle at it's best.. I've got a few of the "A.M. rarities" , but would get rid of the Camaro and Lightning looong before I considered parting with the SRT.. Hate to diss the other two as I love them too, but the SRT although not an icon now,should be, and hopefully will be ..I'd much rather be a participant in the American Muscle 'tradition' than the exotic crowd.. but I'm just a "blue-collar and proud of it" type of gal..:burnout:

well , for me my 10 is an exotic , it cost me 75k $:burnout: :burnout: cause of the ultra high taxes we have over here(trucks are much lower than cars too !!!!)and there r only 4 of us in the country :mad: :mad: i enquired about getting a new 08 viper ...hear this 300k $ :mad:

forgot how to spell the word Exotic

silversnake said:
is it
Rarity?
Price?
Performance?
Styling?
Reputation?
It's something from some where else. Our trucks are fast for moving 5000 plus pounds of metal and flesh. AND they are all ours -- United States of America. F---- a bunch of exotics'.

Your picture

505'sFastestViper. said:
good point annu you are very cool
It looks like a turbo. Have not seen one of these hookups before. What is it? And why a turbo rather then an S/C? mac

sleeper said:
I don't know about the American part. Our trucks were built in Mexico by a german company called Daimler.lol

You have a point but the image and core of the Company is American. Hardly anything is made entirely in the United States and you could argue that one all day long.

SlvrSnake said:

I would agree Slvrsnake.

And to all our foreign members...........your correct, this truck is an exotic!!

I am proud to drive it everytime I get behind the wheel. As a matter of fact, I feel lucky to own one!!:burnout:

patrick

Saleen S7. American exotic?????:dontknow:
Dodge Viper. American exotic muscle???:dontknow: :rock: :rock:
Dodge Ram SRT-10 American exotic muscle truck. :rock: :rock: :rock:

new age muscle :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
And to all our foreign members...........your correct, this truck is an exotic!!

Yup, it's exotic to me. :p :rock:

I wouldn't call it American muscle though. 60s and 70s were the American Muscle years. Full steel cars, smoking hide big block power, no electronics or driver aids, simple straight line speed, no brakes and poor handling, THAT'S American Muscle. I would call these American Performance Trucks and/or Cars. Americas new age performance vehicles. My 0.02c

Annu Kumar said:
Wait Rams??? Do you see 100 Srt rams everyday?

90% of the people don't know what a SRT10 Ram is, just like they don't kow what a 300 SRT8 is. they just get surprised when they realize how fast it is.
Just like a Mercedes E65 or M5 is not an exotic, the fact that there are so many of them in base model for takes them out of the exotic arena.
Maybe a Viper would be an exotic, becuse of low production and the mystic about them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back