What NAV radio is this?! Looks factory, but '05 w/map?

DenOfThievz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this on EBay in a Yellow Fevre QC advertised for sale.
20.jpg

I didn't think 04 or 04 had the map feature. Is this aftermarket?

I thought the RB1 would play MP3's?:confused: I also thought I read on another thread that the RB1 would not fit the 04/05's.:confused: We need to get this narrowed down.

Since my truck doen't have a navi system, I have been debating on whether to get an OEM unit off of e-bay, or go the aftermarket route. Is there an aftermarket brand that works with our (05) dash?

FlyingLow said:
I thought the RB1 would play MP3's?:confused: I also thought I read on another thread that the RB1 would not fit the 04/05's.:confused: We need to get this narrowed down.
rb1 will work in 04/05. rb1 will not play mp3's. also you can not use the nav and play a cd at the same time. I have the RAH which is a mp3 player but no nav. also can use bluetooth, sirius, i pod adapter or cd changer with this radio.

bucke77 said:
rb1 will work in 04/05. rb1 will not play mp3's. also you can not use the nav and play a cd at the same time. I have the RAH which is a mp3 player but no nav. also can use bluetooth, sirius, i pod adapter or cd changer with this radio.

OK that helps alot. Well the steering wheel controls still work with the RB1 for the 05's?

FlyingLow said:
OK that helps alot. Well the steering wheel controls still work with the RB1 for the 05's?

Mine does.

FlyingLow said:
YES.. all factory functions remain unchanged

I noticed the RB1 wattage is listed lower. If I swapped this out, would I take a hit on audio performance? I'd rather not spend thousands on aftermarket audio equipment if possible...

Chingon said:
I noticed the RB1 wattage is listed lower. If I swapped this out, would I take a hit on audio performance? I'd rather not spend thousands on aftermarket audio equipment if possible...
no change because there's amps for your speakers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back