What next?

monopoly19

Reaction score
So here is a list of what my truck currently has done (05 QC)

Bassani Headers
High flow cats and full system the rest of the way back
Volant CAI
170 tstat

Keep in mind I am in Denver. Next on my list to do was;

Flash tune, either Torrie or Chris
Delete the cats? Is this even worth it or should I just leave them be?
Caltracs
Throttle body and or small shot of NOS (100)
Has anyone with a N/A truck ran the Snow Meth kit? I have seen some video and read quite a bit that even on N/A motors guys are picking up 20-30hp?

I'm not looking to get crazy right now, that will probably come later :) If anyone has input or ideas that would be great. Think I'm on the right track just want to make sure. Thanks!

definitely tune, really opens things up on the QC. Also, delete the cats. I deleted my rear cats and noticed a nice seat of the pants change, not to mention the sound change. TB would probably be a good thing too.

HA, you guys crack me up.

I know that a tune is the most important thing, however before I spend money on a tune I'm thinking it's smart to have all the other stuff done so I don't have to get it RE tuned.

Will get the cats cut out for now and go from there. 6 speed is probably not in the cards, I like just stepping on the pedal :) If I wanted to shift I would have bought a vette :)

Thanks for all the help/info!

Got all the mods first, if not you will have to keep tuning every time you do something big.

What kind of high flow cats are you cutting out?

I'm not sure to be honest, they were on the truck when I got them. However, I'm going to keep them, Will be much eaiser if I need a new emmission or if/when I go to sell.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back