WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN??????

1badnightrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell happen while i was gone, i haven't been on here for maybe
2 weeks and when i got back on here tonight i've seen that a few long time members a left the forum and more members are talking about leaven and not coming back!!!!

( I DON'T WANT TO PISS NO ONE ELSE OFF)

I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET BACK ON TO SEE WHAT EVERYBODY WAS UP TO AND WHEN I LOGGED ON THE SHIT HATH HIT THE FAN!!!!

TELL EVERY TO COME BACK AND WE'LL SING CON-BY-YA!!!!!! LOL

HAY IT MIGHT WORK!!!!!

" just kiddin and wondering what happen"

Annu Kumar said:
Hey You guys hurt my feelings and I'm not acting like a Pussy:D :D

You don't have to act:D

How come you didn't make it down to the PHX GTG?

1badnightrunner said:
What the hell happen while i was gone, i haven't been on here for maybe
2 weeks and when i got back on here tonight i've seen that a few long time members a left the forum and more members are talking about leaven and not coming back!!!!

( I DON'T WANT TO PISS NO ONE ELSE OFF)

I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET BACK ON TO SEE WHAT EVERYBODY WAS UP TO AND WHEN I LOGGED ON THE SHIT HATH HIT THE FAN!!!!

TELL EVERY TO COME BACK AND WE'LL SING CON-BY-YA!!!!!! LOL

HAY IT MIGHT WORK!!!!!

" just kiddin and wondering what happen"

Lot's of "old family" troubles...... If you don't know, then don't worry about it. :eek: :) There is much to see on here BESIDES what's "going on". :rock:

BurntRubber said:
You don't have to act:D

How come you didn't make it down to the PHX GTG?

man i got a shit load of problems. Fighting the ex bitch in court, Short sales, Business partner disputes, Family dispute with uncle, IRS putting liens on my bank accounts, Identity theft, And So On. Maybe when everything is fine than I can come meet you NUMNUTS:D :D

Annu Kumar said:
man i got a shit load of problems. Fighting the ex bitch in court, Short sales, Business partner disputes, Family dispute with uncle, IRS putting liens on my bank accounts, Identity theft, And So On. Maybe when everything is fine than I can come meet you NUMNUTS:D :D
Wow, you make my life seem pretty good Annu :D :D :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Annu, you make me laugh so much!!!:D LOL

Dude, I think the forum needs another Annu video...............do it for the forum man!!!:rock:

patrick

:withstupid:

I agree... 100% :D

I think he should do a DIY video.

Annu Kumar said:
Hey You guys hurt my feelings and I'm not acting like a Pussy:D :D

Same here Annu.. I'm not acting like a feelings when they hurt my :eek:..... :hmmmm:no wait that was wrong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back