what tires to buy next

cdbull03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it will be time for tires soon and now that i have the other work truck i will be buying summer tries for the 10 and was curious on what everyone was running and if you a pic of the the tread design? I have been running the dueler alenza's and love those but time for something more aggressive and wider if possible

I hate to state the obvious mate but do a search. HEAPS of threads on this subject, even one thread with nothing but exhaust clip videos. ;)

Carlwalski said:
I hate to state the obvious mate but do a search. HEAPS of threads on this subject, even one thread with nothing but exhaust clip videos. ;)

:dito: :dito: :dito:

but the BFG's KDWs are a badass tire:rock:

Last edited:
cdbull03 said:
well it will be time for tires soon and now that i have the other work truck i will be buying summer tries for the 10 and was curious on what everyone was running and if you a pic of the the tread design? I have been running the dueler alenza's and love those but time for something more aggressive and wider if possible
Where ya located in TN bro?

ZCx said:
:dito: :dito: :dito:

but the BFG's KDWs are a badass tire:rock:

I agree I saw these tires in person this last weekend almost like my maxxis but with a lot less tread very aggressive look :rock:

I have the KDW's, superior to the Pirelli in every way... but will I pay for those next time around? Doubtful. As mentioned, there are many many many threads about this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back