What would u do? Have YellowFever, can add a CE to my garage..

yelofvr#363

Reaction score
The question:

If you owned a 2002 Camaro SS 35thAnniversary Edition, Showroom condition, 7000km, original owner car. Would you trade the Camaro for a Commemorative Edition SRT-10..? The truck has mods and 19000km, so I will have to do some real thinking on this one before I make my mind up. What would you do..? :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Keep the SS

Looooose the YF

Get the CE

I would keep the YF, because of room,

You have a ligtning, so you got a truck that is not that heavy.

Keep the Slowmaro SS, it will be worth it. However, myself. I have a 04 RC, 04 LIghtning, 06 GTO and 2 Cobras & one GT, so it is about the SRT-10's if you are looking for the room, than yes shit can the QC, because when you drive the RC, you know it is a difference. this probably does not help, damn It i love cars, let us know, okay get rid of the SS and get the CE, but you can not drive it and keep her clean

i would keep YF for a daily driver and sell lightning and SS to get the ce then you would have 2 srt-10 one to baby _CE one to play with --YF

Big Worm said:
I would keep the YF, because of room,

You have a ligtning, so you got a truck that is not that heavy.

Keep the Slowmaro SS, it will be worth it. However, myself. I have a 04 RC, 04 LIghtning, 06 GTO and 2 Cobras & one GT, so it is about the SRT-10's if you are looking for the room, than yes shit can the QC, because when you drive the RC, you know it is a difference. this probably does not help, damn It i love cars, let us know, okay get rid of the SS and get the CE, but you can not drive it and keep her clean

Nice collection! :D

My Camaro is mint.. never seen rain and still has the chaulk marks from the factory. My other 2 are babied too so keeping a CE clean isn't a prob. I have a Kia Sorento as my daily.

I always seem to get this itch every June. Must be the long winters..but man, that CE looked damned FINE today!

The Camaro is mint though...and I wouldn't get rid of the Lightning. I love my QC SRT and 'daily drive" it much more than the other two...Damn, wish I could just add it, but storage is an issue (plus the $$$, don't want to have payents)

I would have a CE if they made them in QC's! I love the color combo! I would have a RC if I didn't have a kid. If I was going to keep the CE as a garage queen I wouldn't want it to have any mods though...

I wish I had your tough decision! :D

Though call, as far as what the values in the future will be. The Camaro might be worth more over a bunch of years. On a personal opinion I would ditch the Camaro just for the fact that I dont like them. You cant go wrong with a CE, if I had a 4th stall in my garage I would have one right now!

I'd go ce and qc, personal opinion

MVC-016S.jpg

normal_IMG_1362.JPG

well......what do you like more is the question?
i would get the C.E. i love mine..drive it very rare? let u sknow what you do?

I would Keep the SS Old Classic Muscle:rock:

I would Keep the Y/F fastest(and brightest:D ) 4 door around

Get the C.E Have a New Rare Muscle "Truck":burnout:

Sell the Ford!

my .02:D

GriffsSRT said:
I would Keep the SS Old Classic Muscle:rock:

I would Keep the Y/F fastest(and brightest:D ) 4 door around

Get the C.E Have a New Rare Muscle "Truck":burnout:

Sell the Ford!

my .02:D

:dito: make that .04:D

1. Keep the SS
2. Sell/Trade the Ford
3. Obtain the CE

I think in years to come, the SS and the CE will be worth more than the L will ever dream of being worth. . .

PS: Go drive a RC, you'll get rid of that Ford. ;) :D

Roz-SRT said:
1. Keep the SS
2. Sell/Trade the Ford
3. Obtain the CE

I think in years to come, the SS and the CE will be worth more than the L will ever dream of being worth. . .

PS: Go drive a RC, you'll get rid of that Ford. ;) :D

Agree

Thanks for all your replies. SO here's where I'm at now. Ditched the idea of getting rid of the Camaro, and am now considering trading the YF for the CE.

I looked over the CE today and it has Mopar Headers and Magnaflow exhaust. VERY clean truck. With 19,000 miles (truck was brought up from the states)

My YF is stock. Very clean. With one of the only factory tonneau Ive ever seen on a YF. It has 14,000 km.

The YF is more 'practical', but I don't have kids, don't daily drive it, and don't tow.

REALLY leaning towards the CE though... There are too many YF's running around this city ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back