WHAT WOULD YOU DO????

If it's not yours don't take it. You did the right thing bro. If that makes you a nerd then I'm right there with you as well. You're friend should go to finishing school. It just might do him some good. There is no justification for stealing ....... period.

Here's a question you should ask your friend for me:

If you can rip someone off like that then what would you do to me as your friend?

SrtBrad said:
If it's not yours don't take it. You did the right thing bro. If that makes you a nerd then I'm right there with you as well. You're friend should go to finishing school. It just might do him some good. There is no justification for stealing ....... period.

Here's a question you should ask your friend for me:

If you can rip someone off like that then what would you do to me as your friend?

LOL Good point, Moral of that is to not put the good silverware out if he comes over for dinner!:D :D :D

Johnny,

I'm really surprised that we even should be having a dialogue about this....

Yer a cop............... I mean....wtf.....?

This isn't about peer pressure or what some low-life sumbag says. If you caught someone shoplifting, You'd hook 'em up.

I mean wtf..........? Snap out of it...... Earth to John.....!

D

Last edited:
Django said:
Johnny,

I'm really surprised taht we even should be having a dialogue about this....

Yer a cop............... I mean....wtf.....

This isn't about peer pressure or what some low-life thief says about something. If you caught someone shoplifting, would you arrest them....?

I mean wtf..........? Snap out of it...... Earth to John.....!

D

:D :D I am not sure you could call it shoplifting if a person walks up and says

I need X of something and the clerk hands it to him and says,"that will be

$xxx", with no action on the part of the buyer. :confused:

SrtBrad said:

Um, sorry but that would have sounded better if the scenario was reversed and the question was asked..

"If you would rip a friend off like that then what would you do to me as a stranger?"

But I get what you mean.:D

I would have jumped over the register and threw a beat down on the cashier with the merchandise they forgot to ring me up for....Then a slow painful decapitation with my price slashing Fry's discount card....Raoul approved and autographed mind you...The real criminal is that douche bag in front of me that has 150 coupons and 37 are out of date....Then proceeds to argue the validity of the Exp date on the coupon...Requests a manager for clarification on the rules and regulations regarding the terms and use of coupons...Now this douche manager proceeds to ask the question of death....How are the kids ? At this point I want to skin this tie wearing hobbit alive with a Carrot shaver and assault him by rubbing Pop Rocks in his eyes.

After all of that the stupid cow of a human with an ass that looks like 250 lbs of chewed Bubble Gum.....Has the audacity to pay with a check that gets denied several times, my ice cream is melting and I reach for XL Snickers bar and stab her in the neck Joe Pesci style....But WTF do I care I got Milk for under 2 bucks a gallon and you guys don't.....You can all eat my ever lovin shorts.

BTW John you did the right thing....I like my idea better though :D

TheSickness said:
I would have jumped over the register and threw a beat down on the cashier with the merchandise they forgot to ring me up for....Then a slow painful decapitation with my price slashing Fry's discount card....Raoul approved and autographed mind you...The real criminal is that douche bag in front of me that has 150 coupons and 37 are out of date....Then proceeds to argue the validity of the Exp date on the coupon...Requests a manager for clarification on the rules and regulations regarding the terms and use of coupons...Now this douche manager proceeds to ask the question of death....How are the kids ? At this point I want to skin this tie wearing hobbit alive with a Carrot shaver and assault him by rubbing Pop Rocks in his eyes.

After all of that the stupid cow of a human with an ass that looks like 250 lbs of chewed Bubble Gum.....Has the audacity to pay with a check that gets denied several times, my ice cream is melting and I reach for XL Snickers bar and stab her in the neck Joe Pesci style....But WTF do I care I got Milk for under 2 bucks a gallon and you guys don't.....You can all eat my ever lovin shorts.

WTF did you get your imagination from. Can I steal it?

TheSickness said:
The real criminal is that douche bag in front of me that has 150 coupons and 37 are out of date....Then proceeds to argue the validity of the Exp date on the coupon...

OMFG... :hahaha::rofl:ROFLMAO:laugh:

TheSickness said:

LOL LOL Man thats funny, but you are right! Why is it that when you buy ice cream and want to get it home to the ice box quick some terd allways holds up the line.:D :D :D :D

TheSickness said:

LOL LOL Man thats funny, but you are right! Why is it that when you buy ice cream and want to get it home to the ice box quick some turd allways holds up the line.:D :D :D :D

supercar1of1 said:

LOL LOL Man thats funny, but you are right! Why is it that when you buy ice cream and want to get it home to the ice box quick some terd allways holds up the line.:D :D :D :D

Just who in the Phuck write checks anymore anyway :confused: :mad: People who ain't got no Phuckin money in the first place to shop is who.....I am all for saving some cash don't get me wrong....It's the Phucking disingenuous " Oh I am so sorry this is taking so long..I am so embarrassed :eek: " Oh so that gelatinous cloth covered version of Jabba the Butt doesn't peak your sensitivities ? OMG STFU and get yer Shit and get the Phuck outta my line you Ghetto Goblin sack of Shit.....If I could ban some of these Sonsa Bitches into Coupon purgatory I would....With an Ice pick in the base of their neck....:mad:

TNVIPER said:
I would and have done the same...no problem sleeping......
:withstupid:

I figure it'll come back and bite me in the ass threefold, so I stick w/ the honest route.:dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Just who in the Phuck write checks anymore anyway :confused: :mad: People who ain't got no Phuckin money in the first place to shop is who.....I am all for saving some cash don't get me wrong....It's the Phucking disingenuous " Oh I am so sorry this is taking so long..I am so embarrassed :eek: " Oh so that gelatinous cloth covered version of Jabba the Butt doesn't peak your sensitivities ? OMG STFU and get yer Shit and get the Phuck outta my line you Ghetto Goblin sack of Shit.....If I could ban some of these Sonsa Bitches into Coupon purgatory I would....With an Ice pick in the base of their neck....:mad:

A lot of older people still write checks. I know my mom does.

She has a debit card and refuses to use it.:dontknow:

Silverback said:
A lot of older people still write checks. I know my mom does.

She has a debit card and refuses to use it.:dontknow:

I still write checks and clip coupons :rock: I think I will have to go shopping in Arizona with Micky, should make his day :D :marchmellow:

I would give the money back. But, I would also, at the same time, have a chit chat with the employee and their manager (assuming one is one duty), pointing out the need to pay attention to the details. If no manager is on duty, I would take the money and then visit the store the next day, of course having the same chit chat about details before returning the money. Diplomacy and tact pay well to protect the workerbee -- that is unless they are a complete loser and don't give a crap about anything, then all bets are off, eff'em.

Smokin Joe said:
:dito::dito::dito::dito:

when i put my personal boat in the water at a slip at the local marina,everything is on the "honor system"...i write down on a "tab" what i remove from the cooler and pay when i take the boat out of the water (usually 2-3 days). i would never consider "cheating" them...times they have a changed:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back