What year and type QC or RC truck do you have?

Year and QC or RC, 04's are all RC's (regular cabs)

• Total voters

supercar1of1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What year and style is your SRT-10 truck?

These trucks were rare to begin with and many have been lost to crashes.

I hope this pole will give owners some indication of where they might stand in what is left of the trucks.

Last edited:
This is an interesting poll but I dont think statistically it will answer the question of "...What is left of the trucks".....There were a total of 9,xxxx of these trucks made during the 3 yr run........you might get around a 100 responses to this poll...that is less than 1% of the original trucks out there..........this poll will be somewhat good for estimating which yr the majority of members own......not attacking your poll John, just saying it wont answer your question as posted...otherwise a great idea for a poll..

TNVIPER said:
This is an interesting poll but I dont think statistically it will answer the question of "...What is left of the trucks".....There were a total of 9,xxxx of these trucks made during the 3 yr run........you might get around a 100 responses to this poll...that is less than 1% of the original trucks out there..........this poll will be somewhat good for estimating which yr the majority of members own......not attacking your poll John, just saying it wont answer your question as posted...otherwise a great idea for a poll..

I would hope that with over 10K members there would be more than 100 folks with trucks, but you are correct in what i was trying to do, just get a little clue for owners info.:D :D :D

supercar1of1 said:

I would hope that with over 10K members there would be more than 100 folks with trucks, but you are correct in what i was trying to do, just get a little clue for owners info.:D :D :D

You have to forgive me John...While I was getting my masters I worked for East TN State University tutoring Students that had trouble passing statistic classes so I am a little anal about statistics....the forum has 10K members but less than 100 are active...active being they have posted several times during the last 6 months....and quite a few active members no longer own trucks..

TNVIPER said:
You have to forgive me John...While I was getting my masters I worked for East TN State University tutoring Students that had trouble passing statistic classes so I am a little anal about statistics....the forum has 10K members but less than 100 are active...active being they have posted several times during the last 6 months....and quite a few active members no longer own trucks..

LOL I forgot you are a CPA!:D :D :D :D :D :rock:

Surely we have more folks than this. With no more 06's than that, I'm going to be afraid to drive mine.

supercar1of1 said:

Surely we have more folks than this. With no more 06's than that, I'm going to be afraid to drive mine.

John you have to remember 2006s accounted for less than 20% of the total 10s made in the 3 yr run...poll shows 17.2% 06s...bout right.........so far 94 have voted.. less than 100 as I predicted but more than I really thought...we dont get that many votes in a TOTM poll..LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back