What's a fair price for my CE?

Halligan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously KBB doesn't allow you to tack on "CE" when you're booking out my truck. Here are the stats on my truck:
2005 srt10 commemorative, 129/200. 27,800 miles, Exhaust and intake are the only modifications. I found give it an "excellent" in terms of its condition.

I saw someone on here listing an 06 QC for $28k, and many stated that was well overpriced. What is a fair price for mine?

I would say the same thing, no less than 32k

As I do my searching, most of the trucks I find are over 30k. The disclaimer to that is the folks that have to sale fast and are giving away their trucks and taking less than 20k

Mine was a 2005 QC on a lease return and sold for 26.5k+ and sold in 3 weeks.

The other disclaimer I would have to offer, is those that I've found over 35k have been on the market for months.

So it comes down to you and what you need and how fast the truck needs to be gone...

Don't give it away .....

Jeff

hey Kyle, how are things? you still w/ Tempe FD?

you buying a viper?

Wow! These are a lot better prices than I would have thought - some jackass at a dealership tried to give me 17 for it. I thought 25k was going to be tough to get. I'll start it off at 33 in autotrader, and maybe put it on ebay...any other suggestions?
Carlo, check your Mail.

^ got it...put a good detail into it before you show it. wheels off, engine bay the whole deal. maybe spray down the frame. Truck is in good shape, its jus tough to pull $30k now a days. especially down here, we are way behind in our economy. prices are so bad I am thinking of buying a truck just to beat on.

These trucks are not your everyday "DDs"....if you are patient you will get the price you want....if you are in a hurry to sell you will find a buyer in a hurry to buy cheap......if you want $25K I might find a way to buy it...;)

haha, well, if I can't get 30k from it...maybe I'll cut you a deal! ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back