Whats better xbox or playstation3

I have both, the ps3 is way better(graphics, controlls, internet, bluray) but the games out for it are limited... gta was backed way up, g hero 3 is not out yet. I like the 360 for halo and thats about it....

BigRed460 said:
I have both, the ps3 is way better(graphics, controlls, internet, bluray) but the games out for it are limited... gta was backed way up, g hero 3 is not out yet. I like the 360 for halo and thats about it....

Did you play earlier Halo versions on both the X-Box and the PC? If so what was your preference and why? I so much prefer the PC versions...but so many seem to differ...what do you think?

halo 3 was a let down to me but thats just my opinion, its not that much different that the 1st two. the online is pretty fun but i prefer ww2 games myself. cant pull myself away from call of duty 2 and 3. i just like talking smack to the kids when i smoke their ass...lol MOH airborn is fun too, trying to beat it now when i have time.

Thanks Eddie...have not purchased the Call to Duty...but will do so now.

I have a 360 and I play Halo 3, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 3. The new Dirt Racing game is my next purchase for it. I also have a Wii. My wife and I also play the star wars lego game, but I am not sure if that is for the 360 or the Wii. I have played the ps3 and the graphics are awesome. The ps3's game support sucks imo. To sum it up get a 360 you wont be dissapointed. You should also pick up a Wii, it is a different kind of fun. You won't be disappointed in that either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back