Whats it worth?

00SVTStrike

Reaction score
Hopefully it wont come to it… but some changes coming in my life, and if things get bad enough, the 10 would have to go… Im not sure if it would be wrong to place a “whats it worth” thread in the for sale section, so I’m just throwing it here…. Opinions on what I could get out of it?? 04 Reg Cab.. just turned 60k, tires 80%, VERY clean, can detail it to near showroom look, stock other than JMB OffRoad Mids, and Magnaflow Cat-Back…. Does have a Retrax sliding bed cover…and Rhino lined. Those who haven’t seen it, can look here----> http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f20/got-my-10-a-48809/ Again guys, hopefully this wont happen, but if it does I want to have an idea of what you all think it could go for?... Thanks…

hopefully if you're struggling, you get back on track and it stays with you.......we've all been there before. nice, clean truck that shows your pride in it. not sure but i'd prob say 23-24k???????

Thanks for the input and compliments guys! Believe me I will fight to keep this bad boy... just thinking ahead....

Last edited:
I have been watching the market on these trucks, seen a 06 at carmax with 20xxx miles, going for 26K. but again thats carmaxs prices.

A member on here just bought his I have no clue what he paid tho.

And now gas is going up again, well thats not good for these truck at all. I would least venture to say 20K at least. but like said hopefully you can keep it.

It will depend on where you are in the country, too, IMHO.

I have bought 2 SRT-10s in the past 3 yrs... first was a QC, second was the '05 RC I have now. I paid $25k about a year ago (gas was high then, too), and the truck was absolutely mint with only 6800 miles on it.

I think you will be fortunate to get $20k right now. I'm sure it is a really nice truck, but the fact is that if someone is really looking and willing to travel/ship a vehicle, there are a number of low-mileage SRT's out there for $23-26k. With the miles you have on yours, if you need to sell, you will have to undercut those.

Best of luck!

On good clean trucks, I've seen 24-28k. The biggest problem, is you will have a bunch on knuckleheads offering you 19k because thats what they saw on another truck that's beat to death.

Yours looks really clean, stick to your guns, ask for 27,499.00(or more) and if you have to deal down to make someone feel good, go down to 25,999.00.

I'd just hang up on anyone that offers less than 24,500.00 because there just looking to rob you blind and give it to there 16 year old son to paint tree's with. Regardless of the price of gas and mileage, the clean trucks have showed a premium price.

oodle.com is where I've seen the most come and go. Even better than carclassifieds

Watch here and you'll see what I'm seeing
Used Dodge Ram Srt 10 Listings | Used Trucks for Sale | Oodle Marketplace

You will also see trucks you know and what is being asked. What people post really are pointless, including my post. Watch the trends. The first 4+ pages are all over (asking Price) 25k

You will always see a truck better than yours and the asking price is really low. Could be a short sale, divorce, loss of job, anything.

So ask 31,999.00 and work from there, you have a great truck, guys looking for a good clean truck and have the money to do it, won't be looking for scrap they can clean up

Vj

Jeff is the man to listen to. Don't let someone rip you off.

Sold mine for 22 in great shape a few months back
Good luck and if you do it be sure...I miss mine bad

Trust me guys, I hope he gets $30k for it! But what people are asking, and what the current market will bear, are vastly different things with most of these situations.

It's a tough market b/c there are a lot of these that have been garage-queens with very low miles (under 15k), and they are selling in the mid, high-20s. That's the competition. Asking price may be 30-35k, but that's not what they are selling for.

But I'd do what Jeff said... list it high, keep it clean for prospective buyers coming to look at it, and see what happens. If someone local to you doesn't want to have to run all over the USA trying to find one, then you will get more out of it.

I just an 04 Reg Cab with 19K on it for 24K but that came with about 4K in other parts (extra seats, rear shocks, radiator, etc..) To be honest for me I was looking for a truck that was 100% stock so I know no one had screwed with it. Even if you know what you are doing how am I to know you do? So I would think 20ish is a number your should plan on getting, if its more than good for you.

I could sell it low 20s.... just dont really want to HAHA!!! Thanks for the input guys! If i have to sell it, it will get posted here 1st... clean and near stock (for now) Just detailed it tonight... and do not want to part with it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back