Whats it worth?

46hemi

Reaction score
I guess I need to boost my post count to post in the classifieds (it should be based on posts or tenure I think but that's another story) so I figured I would start here to determine a fair price. 06 RC Mineral Gray, No Nav, 13k miles mostly stock with exception of magnaflows. The truck needs tires as they are the originals and while they have tread left they are old (2 wheels have a bit of rash as well). I am thinking 27k as it sits is a fair selling (not listing) price, am I off? I thought if I put new tires maybe 28k? I poked around Fleabay (don't trust) a bit, and looked through the classifieds but I dont see a real good match. Anyone who has bought or sold one recently I would appreciate feedback (good or bad) here or via PM. Thanks!

You might have a fighting chance at your asking price simply due to the low miles. Otherwise it's closer to a 22-25k truck IMO in terms of the market. personally I think it's worth more than that but our trucks just aren't selling at their true value.

22-23k at a QUICK sale

New tires and fine comb detailing 28k;) Probably take several months at that price though.

I thought the next buyer would want to pick their own tires rather than have me slap on some crummy set just to say I had new shoes. Someone wants to offer me 25k for it as it sits, I thought that was a bit low but maybe not..

I thought the next buyer would want to pick their own tires rather than have me slap on some crummy set just to say I had new shoes. Someone wants to offer me 25k for it as it sits, I thought that was a bit low but maybe not..

25k as it sits is a decent deal for both partys. Really just depends on how bad you need to sell;)

I'll agree that these trucks are worth WAY more but there just not bringing top dollar right now...

Well I dont need to sell it. Its paid off and I have another car to drive when I dont feel like burning up fuel. I thought 27 was fair..but the market is what the market is right now. Maybe not a great time to sell.

Kyle would know when it comes to selling these trucks since he's bought and sold like 5 of them lol

If your not in a rush to sell try and hold for your price...biggest problem with our trucks are way too many sellers need to dump em fast and settle for ALOT less than these trucks are worth hence hurting the resell for all..heck I picked up mine for 19995 and she had 19K miles on it...a steal at best......GLWS

If your not in a rush to sell try and hold for your price...biggest problem with our trucks are way too many sellers need to dump em fast and settle for ALOT less than these trucks are worth hence hurting the resell for all..heck I picked up mine for 19995 and she had 19K miles on it...a steal at best......GLWS

Your still here

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back