What's the Best "Brand" of Gasoline?

TNVIPER said:
I normally buy Sunoco because they dont buy middle east oil...

for real??? i always like sunoco for my race bikes but there is no pumpin station with sunoco here close to me

Django said:
Super Shell 104+ Octane (white pump) circa 1967...... 34.9 cents a gallon....

D

I remember that too Tim.... and ESSO adverting their prem would run a piper Cub.......time to return to reality........:(

TNVIPER said:
I remember that too Tim.... and ESSO adverting their prem would run a piper Cub.......time to return to reality........:(

Fill it up for five bucks.....

And with dual quads at about 6mpg we'd be back in about an hour for another tank full....;)

D

At the moment I don't have the luxury of choosing a specific brand. Many stations around here are only pumping Regular or are out of fuel completely. On the bright side it has finally made down to $2.99 a gallon if you can find it.

Django said:
Fill it up for five bucks.....

And with dual quads at about 6mpg we'd be back in about an hour for another tank full....;)

D
Put a "Tiger" in your tank, instead of steak knives or glasses, you got a small fuzzy tiger tail to hang out your fuel door.......

I used to use Exxon religiously because that tiger reminded me of Frosted Flakes..... :dontknow:But no, their gas is really greeeeat tho.

Then, when I was going to start using something else, Exxon merged with Mobil and all of a sudden they started selling delicious Begal Trader coffee..... :dontknow:But no, that was a huge merger buying from the Mid East and, I don't drink coffee anyway.

Then, Conoco opened up just outside my subdivision selling fuel for less than other leading brands. :dontknow:But no, that Venezuelan President was an American hasting azzhole, and they never had the right cinnamon rolls that I like..

Now I use Chevron and Texaco because they merged and they seem to have locations everywhere around my normal commutes. :dontknow:But no, I DO have a card for them so it's convenient.

There are no Sunoco, Hess, Merit or 76's around here... Well maybe ONE 76 I think, but I'm not sure; however, it very well could be, but probably no, possibly...:confused:

Last edited:
I know in Canada that we only have a few refineries and esso which is owned by exxon supplies a huge percentage of the gas sold in the country. The only ones that provide their own gas are chevron, shell and petro canada they in turn sell to the other stations as well so some mom and pop stations will have a mix of the different refineries not sure if it is the same in the US

I wish we had sunoco gas stations around here. They have awesome gas. Around my parts the best gas aka cleanest burning I can find is Shell gas. It seems I am the only one that likes there gas. I used to buy amaco gas before the bp merger. Alot of people say gas is gas, but they don't drive a 10:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

I try to use Shell V Power as much as possible. They seem to have an added chemical to help keep clean the motor.

Mobil and Hess work for me too.

I don't really care, cause it seems the distributor around here (conoco) fills up every one's gas station.

i use shell exclusively for the ten:rock: i was told by a speed shop owner it was the best:dontknow:

Cudajon said:
I don't really care, cause it seems the distributor around here (conoco) fills up every one's gas station.

Yep, it usually works that way. A few distributors have all the fuel, and mix to the customer's (Shell, Marathon, BP, etc.) specs.

SANCHOBA said:
i use shell exclusively for the ten:rock: i was told by a speed shop owner it was the best:dontknow:

Well Scot, I'll have to add a Shell card to my wallet then..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back