Whats your MPG ?

getusum said:
I drove my truck back from the Florida GTG and i was getting 22 to 23 mpg on the Highway. Engine forged internals and paxton supercharger. Now i got Sean's at ( Roe Racing ) tunes on the truck, i dont know if that makes a difference? Even Gunu in his truck coming back to Houma,La was getting the same.
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

scoobert said:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

been 2 or 3 of the Houston guys get 22 to & from G2G's on stock tunes & pussy a/c goin
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

FSTJACK said:
The only way to get 22 mpg is down hill with the key off.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Gas mileage, we don't need no stinkin gas mileage. I don't care, never have cared. Its not going to make any difference to me. This truck wasn't built with mileage in mind. Very few cool cars and trucks get good gas mileage. When you drive it, your basically giving the middle finger to the world.

Your talking it's almost 400 miles from Houma,LA to Panama city and filled up once in between there to here and still had gas left.That ain't no Bull Shit.

Mine reads 19-21 hwy at 60mph. Dont know if its due to the turbos helping out or maybe the reading is incorrect! All I know is Im getting mpg than Santeen!!! :D Sorry Steve its just so much fun knocking you!

Jfireboy1 said:
Mine reads 19-21 hwy at 60mph. Dont know if its due to the turbos helping out or maybe the reading is incorrect! All I know is Im getting mpg than Santeen!!! :D Sorry Steve its just so much fun knocking you!

mine says 99 if i reset it going down hill , in gear, off throttle...

getusum said:
Your talking it's almost 400 miles from Houma,LA to Panama city and filled up once in between there to here and still had gas left.That ain't no Bull Shit.
tis true, sometiems more hp results in it being eaiser to push down the hwy:itsme:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
tis true, sometiems more hp results in it being eaiser to push down the hwy:itsme:

You gotta have a working truck to comment on this post :D
On the good side, your MPG is really really good. :aetsch:

wesalbert said:
You gotta have a working truck to comment on this post :D
On the good side, your MPG is really really good. :aetsch:
LOLOL three samiches to the mile baby, pushem long way:burnout: :p

Mine is 14 hwy, and about 9 city, and 7-8 towing the boat.
I enjoy my truck when I drive it. :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back