Wheel Question

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok well i've been thinking about getting the truck some new "shoes" an wanted to try somthing a little diffrent... now i'm not going to be able to do anything soon but just been thinking about it pretty hard what do you guys think about these?

wheelsperformancecom_2038_20411497

i've never seen our trucks with a 360 forged wheel but i think this one would look good? thoughts?:confused:

Looks kinda similar to the stockers. Like a skinny version or something. IMO if your gonna change em, change it up! But its your truck so whatever you do, do it cause you like it.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks kinda similar to the stockers. Like a skinny version or something. IMO if your gonna change em, change it up! But its your truck so whatever you do, do it cause you like it.

patrick

thats my thing i like the stock wheels but want to paint them black but i would also like to have a set of lighter chrome wheels and the 360 forged wheels are ALOT LIGHTER

I think those are bad ass I would actually consider puttin something like that on mine, and I'm a diehard stocker fan:rock:

I love'em!!! I love the stock rims too, I still haven't seen aftermarkets do our trucks justice (no offense to anyone) until now! The offset looks a bit deeper than ours, not sure if they'll pop out the fenders a bit.

well see i'm really thinking hard about trying to get a set of these i'm thinking about a 22x9 up front and then a 22x11 in the back .. i'ma have to talk to the guys at 360 forged.. i know they are going to be alot of money! lol

Very cool.... Nice and clean too (non of those goofy "rivets" around the spokes). Just a good purposeful looking wheel. :rock: 360 Forged is a great company too. They make real high quality stuff. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back