Wheels and tires ?????

Cbailey8971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any tire that will give me better hook for my factory wheels?? IF not any recommendations on what to do? What has worked for others? Thanks

it's a shame nitto doesn't offer a drag radial for 22s. they have been making one for a 20 for a few years now. 20s are common on most pickup trucks and now cars.. who knows though if they will go bigger. depends on the market demand.. I haven't had my truck long enough to know which tires to go with though.. unless I pop the clutch at a high rpm, mine stick fairly well. they are a cheap off brand that are only around $600 a set.

390/40/17 M&H drag radials, you choose the style of wheel you like. Unless you want to get serious and go to 16" slicks, but then you need to grind the caliper down for the wheel to clear.

wide stance

Anyone know how these trucks respond car style rims and tires? Maybe like the 355/35/20 on the viper. Would that make my gear to low. :dontknow:

Anyone know how these trucks respond car style rims and tires? Maybe like the 355/35/20 on the viper. Would that make my gear to low. :dontknow:

If lowered down and you have 4.10s it would be nice. 4.56 would be too much.
You also have to watch wheel/tire load capacity as well ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back